SRT Hellcat Forum banner

141 - 160 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
PSA - Most motor oil is 20% off on Amazon for Prime day sale. A case of the SRT PUP 0w-40 is about the cheapest you'll find it delivered right now at $50 for the case. This stacks with subscribe & save discount as well.

·
Premium Member
7,802 Posts
PSA - Most motor oil is 20% off on Amazon for Prime day sale. A case of the SRT PUP 0w-40 is about the cheapest you'll find it delivered right now at $50 for the case. This stacks with subscribe & save discount as well.
DING! Plus my ten dollar discount from a Whole Foods credit today nets me six quarts for $37.96 plus tax, delivered to my door. Thank you very much! That's $6.32/ea plus tax, delivered, I am all over it.

Thank you mr mchart I give you one of your first WINNER Trophy points!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Available up here in Canadia at NAPA as well....slightly cheaper than at the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup just got my second rebate in mail today for 14$ from Pennzoil in last 4 months
14$litre at NAPA minus 10% CAA discount minus rebate = cheapest i have found so far

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Useful. Thanks. I went ahead and picked up a few cases today.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Blkout careful if the oil sits on the shelf for more than 6 months Dodge will void your warranty LMAO
I thought using the magic elixir in the yellow bottle meant my car was warrantied for life.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Not any of the dealers here on Hawaii. They want $17 a quart which is basically the single quart unit pricing on Amazon.
Damn that sucks. I guess in Hawaii it might be a little more but not double. Guess FCA wont do anything and say dealer is free to set the price but I might give FCA a call and ask.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
Yellow bottle with the SRT logo on it. Thank you please sir. :) It actually tested very well against all the other brands.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Walmart 5 qt Mobil 1 19.99
WOW. Don't know where u guys live but in in NY $7.99 for Mobil OR Pennzoil 0-40 synthetic is a sale! $9.99 is the norm. I went to dealer and they wanted $12 a quart!!! Guess only one who's got it worse is guy in Hawaii. That's why everyone moves outta NY when they retire.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I went to dealer and they wanted $12 a quart!!!
I'd ask them for a break and if not, I'd ask them mofos to tell why they're marking up the oil 50% from list price! That's total BS. Do they mark up all prices 50% or just the oil? I'd want to know and would call FCA on this.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'd ask them for a break and if not, I'd ask them mofos to tell why they're marking up the oil 50% from list price! That's total BS. Do they mark up all prices 50% or just the oil? I'd want to know and would call FCA on this.

Funny thing is I bought 2 SRT filters cause they were right in line with online prices and even with the tax (8.625% here) it was roughly the same as online plus shipping, but when I asked about the oil I was like What?!. Went to Pep boys and worked a "deal" on the Pennzoil 0-40 for like 5.99 a quart .All in all even with lower than sale price it cost me @ $60 for my own oil change. Without that it woulda been like 85!. But ya know what, I don't trust anyone, that's why even with the high price of me doing it myself I know what's in there. It's done with good stuff, and done right. Sucks, but that's the way it is.

141 - 160 of 200 Posts