SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 widebody Redeye Pitch Black.
1,505 Posts
Jake, if you buy another car, I guess you'll want your trunk mat back.
I'll do that, but you can't have the inside the egg shell egg beater, or your smokeless ashtray.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What's your budget?

R.K.
$55k for something with most of the mods I'd do anyways, minor bolt ons.
Jake, if you buy another car, I guess you'll want your trunk mat back.
I'll do that, but you can't have the inside the egg shell egg beater, or your smokeless ashtray.
You can keep the trunk mat, my next one will likely be gutted in the back with an icebox lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,551 Posts
$55k for something with most of the mods I'd do anyways, minor bolt ons.

You can keep the trunk mat, my next one will likely be gutted in the back with an icebox lol
Mine has the 2.85 upper, pinned lower, AFe intake, Demon injectors, short shift kit, Eibach lowering springs, adjustable front upper control arms, twin 295's in the tank from Steve, WORK forged wheels and Tazer with the steering wheel buttons. I would let it go for $59500 as is.

R.K.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Mine has the 2.85 upper, pinned lower, AFe intake, Demon injectors, short shift kit, Eibach lowering springs, adjustable front upper control arms, twin 295's in the tank from Steve, WORK forged wheels and Tazer with the steering wheel buttons. I would let it go for $59500 as is.

R.K.
killing me. Let me go break open my piggy bank I think there's like 50ish in there and then I still have 1 kidney I can prob get 9 for. sending a PM shortly.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,031 Posts
M6 was a requirement for me as my other “toy” car is an auto.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
1,261 Posts
Back in the day… A new gambling event was brought to CT called Jai Alai played in a arena called a Fronton. My friend and I would go regularly.

They had cheap valet parking but we never used it which pushed us into the remote lot. As we walked toward the Fronton, we could see the people handing their cars over to the valets who would very gingerly putt away from the entrance and take the left turn toward the back of the building where after maybe 20ft they were out of sight of the entrance. Then every valet cleaned to carbon out of every car on the way to the parking area.

We would laugh and sometimes stand there for 5 min watching. Very entertaining. Celica’s, Caddys, Volvo’s, station wagons, everything and everything!

What would you do if you were young and underpaid in a dead end job???? LOL!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,031 Posts
lets see the other toy!
You guys have seen this old girl before. My ‘71 RR, all numbers matching 383/727. Picked it up from a friend in ‘84 or so. Completed a full resto in 2003. Mostly done by me except exterior paint.
Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Window

Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive design Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
1,261 Posts
You guys have seen this old girl before. My ‘71 RR, all numbers matching 383/727. Picked it up from a friend in ‘84 or so. Completed a full resto in 2003. Mostly done by me except exterior paint.
Those were/are very pretty cars! A3??? (Most were.)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,031 Posts
Those were/are very pretty cars! A3??? (Most were.)
A3-sorry @2ndAmend but I’m unfamiliar. Not an original N96 car, I added that. Hell, I can quote you the VIN from memory, RM23N1G150923, but I don’t know that code? Thanks for the kind words btw.
PS-Just got home from work and am hanging in the garage with the rides having a few beers before going out……..for dinner and a few beers…just waiting for the Mrs. to get dressed.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
147 Posts
The three challengers I’ve owned have all been 6 speeds. My 69 charger is a 4 speed. My daily tdi golf is a 5 speed. Only auto I own is the wife’s car and Ram. I smashed up my left knee a year or so ago and I drove the golf with my right foot only rather than use the truck.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
1,114 Posts
YOU CAN'T SAY MANUAL WITHOUT SAYING MAN.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
20 Posts
Imagine having a job based solely on the driving of vehicles, and not knowing how to drive a stick.

Discuss this idiocy.

View attachment 583336
I currently have a HC stick i learned when I was 9 or 10 on a lawn tractor, you take off in any gear but I learned the feel I would roll through the gears 1 through 4 and had to be gentle pushing in the clutch had to go about half way in or you would be on the break 😉 taught my wife early on and my son knows how but the girls wanted no part of it 😁

21 - 40 of 42 Posts