SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Which sway bar links for lowered hellcat with DSS axles? help

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Blkout 
#1 ·
I have a 2018 wb m6 challenger with DSS 1400hp axles and eibach pro kit lowering springs, and full bmr adjustable arms(upper lower trailing toe). It looks like my stock rear sway bar links are going to rub the axle boots . Anyone on here with a similar setup have any luck with an after market set or links?IF so which ones.

Im new to the forum be gentle

#15 ·
I used those when I had my Hellcat lowered but the bushings ended up failing.

#7 ·
See if the short AAD new links work for you. Not cheap, but the quality is some of the best.

Also watch the axle boot retaining bolts interference. I had a set on my first Hellcat and the Allen Bolt heads on those boots hit the upper control arms on severe suspension squatting.

Reactions: Taxinator
#10 ·
I have a 2018 wb m6 challenger with DSS 1400hp axles and eibach pro kit lowering springs, and full bmr adjustable arms(upper lower trailing toe). It looks like my stock rear sway bar links are going to rub the axle boots . Anyone on here with a similar setup have any luck with an after market set or links?IF so which ones.

I have a similar setup on my 18 wb (eibech pro springs and sway bars)but all bwoody adjustable rear(shorter end links also) ,and a dss 9in.conversion after 500mls break in all boots were torn and bolts were backing out so be aware 🙄.Car is getting 500ml service done and dss is sending new boots and axel bolts under warranty..
Im also 1krwhp(not stock 😁) but babied it for the break in sooo we'll see what happens 🤞

#11 ·
Just in case some one else is looking for this solution. I bought a used set of bwoody shortened links on this site and they worked as well. Thanks everyone.

On a side note my shop aligned the rear end with a touch of positive camber over the stock specs so when it squats on launch it sits perfect. It still tracks straight down the highway and launches straight. hopefully my boots last. it is still negative camber just less than factory specs which I think are -1.2 to -1.8 as I am now closer to -.5

#14 ·

I just called HHP and they said they dont know which links would work. Do you have a part number?
Because your Hellcat is lowered vs non lowered is why there are not readily available sway bar links.
I are racing your Hellcat at the Dragstrip?

Linda :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.