SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,191 Posts
I dont think its normal because I've had the car since new and this started happening about a couple months ago, was silent before that just like the passenger side is now
If it's under warranty let the dealer fix it. If not, ignore it. I'd let the Service Mgr give it a listen. If it's under warranty, get it on the dealers record.

BTW: If it is warm and I want the window open, I always open it before shutting the door. I hate all this automatic crap.

·
Premium Member
.2020 HCNBM6. ...2022 RENB...
3,191 Posts
I can think of only 2 possible causes, one is perhaps the motor has started to make noise.

I think it is much more likely that it is air whistling. Not sure why you only heard it now, maybe the seals have crushed down a bit, maybe running AC more this year. Can’t be sure from a video but I don’t think it is a prob. Maybe play with the climate controls and fan speed and see if it changes.

If it bothers you drag the serv mgr out for a listen and let us know what he says. My serv mgr never hesitates to come out for a quick check.

Time to but a bullet in this one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts