SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
I think you're seriously stretching the definition of the term "lead" in this case. ;)
I do not want to discourage anyone from posting a HellCat lead. It is up to the individual to decide what they are willing to/or can pay, and whether they feel like calling to negotiate a price. If it does not work out, so be it, but we don't know to even try unless people put out the initial lead. Just sayin' ... :D

April

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
I guess my point was you'd have to be pretty inept not to be able to find a marked up Hellcat on your own. They are everywhere and ridiculously easy to find. If we post every marked up "lead" it just creates a bunch of noise and gives airtime to the price gouging dealers. Just my two cents.
I understand your point, and part of me agrees. But there is also the off chance that if a marked up dealer gets enough negative calls that go nowhere, he just might realize that he is not going to move the car at that price, is getting a really bad rep out here on the internet, and will come down to a more reasonable price. Then, someone on the forum might be able to grab the car. I am probably being too hopeful, but, well ... there ya go. :)

April

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.