SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

White Charger HC @ Stateline in Fort Mill SC - SOLD

3597 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  JBS$
If anyone is looking for a white Charger HC, there is one at Stateline in Fort Mill SC. I think it is a 15k $ markup. Didn't look at the price tack what all the options are. Prize is around 84k $ in store and nearly 86k $ online if I remember correct.

There phone: (803) 396-1000

2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat AUTO Transmission Bright White Exterior in Fort Mill SC Serving Charlotte NC
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, didn't know they had it on ebay. Would have watched it. I am pretty sure they would have sold the car over MSRP easy.

Thank you for letting us know.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The person in front of me ordered a red challenger but I think that was A8. He stepped back fromt he order before the car even arrived. He ordered in September.

I am not sure if Red and Sepia Laguna leather looks good.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Agree would also not be my choice.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I agree markup is not nice. Here is what the sticker said on the internet:

MSRP: 70,865
Millenium Package: 499
Mopar protection package: 699
Market adjustment: 12,000
Destinaiton charge: incl.

Price: 84,063

And I learned something new what market adjustment is. It just sucks that I have to keep waiting and waiting and they had another 2 HC in the meantime.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The topic can be closed. The hellcat is sold. The car is not any more listed on their website.

SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.