SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BMF
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Trailer Park King has Arrived !!!
SRT is at the dealer doing a complete story along with video footage.
The newspaper and local Mopar clubs all had they look see and photos.
It's a Cattle Herd at the dealership. Many Many offers of 10K, 15K over MSRP.
So all the doubters that nobody will pay over MSRP is Horse Crap.
I plan on hitting the 1320' this weekend.

WT

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,012 Posts
Which dealer? What state? There aren't any doubters here..we've seen people paying $20k over MSRP already...but that hype is starting to die down.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,856 Posts
George, no pix's ? Congrats and good luck at that track, I think you will be the first to run the cat with the fix, lets see if the numbers match....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
I need to see it, not scripted

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,308 Posts
Where are the pictures?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
The Trailer Park King has Arrived !!!
SRT is at the dealer doing a complete story along with video footage.
The newspaper and local Mopar clubs all had they look see and photos.
It's a Cattle Herd at the dealership. Many Many offers of 10K, 15K over MSRP.
So all the doubters that nobody will pay over MSRP is Horse Crap.
I plan on hitting the 1320' this weekend.

WT
Congratulations White Trash
Now that the black hood has been removed from mine, I will not look too different from yours, lol. Hope to see you driving around. Mine should be in within a week (though it's already 5 days behind getting on a train, even after they removed the black hood against my will, so who knows).

·
Have Guns Will Travel
6,308 Posts
Congratulations White Trash
Now that the black hood has been removed from mine, I will not look too different from yours, lol. Hope to see you driving around. Mine should be in within a week (though it's already 5 days behind getting on a train, even after they removed the black hood against my will, so who knows).
Hope you get it soon.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
Hope you get it soon.
Me too, haha! I don't understand why they deleted the black hood...apparently they aren't doing anything with my car anyways...

I hope they ship yours soon too. I have to imagine that if they didn't delete yours, the hood on yours held up better than mine? Or they just put them on in completely random orders, so mine never even got one, even though I kept getting told it had one? I have no idea who to believe on anything.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
6,308 Posts
Me too, haha! I don't understand why they deleted the black hood...apparently they aren't doing anything with my car anyways...

I hope they ship yours soon too. I have to imagine that if they didn't delete yours, the hood on yours held up better than mine? Or they just put them on in completely random orders, so mine never even got one, even though I kept getting told it had one? I have no idea who to believe on anything.
This whole process has been very disappointing. A great car with crappy customer service means a crappy company period. No matter how great the car MAY BE, it will not over shadow the fact that Chrysler treated each of us horribly through this whole HALO CAR buying process. I'll never forget that fact.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
470 Posts
This whole process has been very disappointing. A great car with crappy customer service means a crappy company period. No matter how great the car MAY BE, it will not over shadow the fact that Chrysler treated each of us horribly through this whole HALO CAR buying process. I'll never forget that fact.
Yeah, I will never forget nor forgive. But I'm expecting that I will still be able to enjoy my car regardless. It's only a matter of time now!
I had considered replacing my daily driver with some type of Dodge vehicle because I actually liked talking with the sales people at the dealer I am getting my Hellcat from, but this whole process has made me too disappointed in Dodge to consider something like that. Will probably get another Ford vehicle when I'm ready for that.

·
Have Guns Will Travel
6,308 Posts
Yeah, I will never forget nor forgive. But I'm expecting that I will still be able to enjoy my car regardless. It's only a matter of time now!
I had considered replacing my daily driver with some type of Dodge vehicle because I actually liked talking with the sales people at the dealer I am getting my Hellcat from, but this whole process has made me too disappointed in Dodge to consider something like that. Will probably get another Ford vehicle when I'm ready for that.
Yea, at one point we considered getting rid of the wife's 2010 Mini Cooper S for a Chrysler product that would have given us a all Mopar garage but, after this my wife has said no way.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts
They are treating you much better then they are treating me :mad: at least they are attempting to build you your car;):D:oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.