SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all! Planning to wrap my Hellcat this Spring or Summer. Going to go with as close as I can get to PCP.
Looking for reputable shop recommendations (I'm in Chester County, PA) as well as info on how things went & how much it cost for those of you that have had it done.

Photo of my land yacht for attention!

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
When I asked to get a quote on mine it was around 3-4k (using inozetek) so I don’t know if it might be a little cheaper with Avery or 3M

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I asked to get a quote on mine it was around 3-4k (using inozetek) so I don’t know if it might be a little cheaper with Avery or 3M
Never heard of that one. Any idea what makes it better than 3M?

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No idea if it’s any better but their super gloss metallic series is quite amazing.

Thanks. Didn't see the color for me there. I am going with 3M gloss plum explosion unless something better wows me

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you gotten any quotes or are you doing it yourself?
Haven't reached out to shops for quotes yet. Still looking for input on which shops to consider. Definitely don't have the patience or time to do that myself...especially since it is my DD lol

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
Had my scat pack fully wrapped back in 2016. Cost around $3500

prices can vary greatly from shop to shop but expect to pay at least $4000. I would also suggest getting the door jams done....will come out a lot cleaner.

Overall I was happy with the color choice (the wrap quality not so much, because the shop owner was incompetent). From a distance and in pictures it looked nice but there were some imperfections when looking up close. With that being said, I would get a car wrapped again at a different shop.

My suggestion would be to do your due diligence before deciding on a shop. Also see if they have any shop cars that you can check out their quality of work on

3M and avery are the two most well-known brands...but i dont think the vinyl brand matters as long as the shop knows what they are doing

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Had my scat pack fully wrapped back in 2016. Cost around $3500 View attachment 569978

prices can vary greatly from shop to shop but expect to pay at least $4000. I would also suggest getting the door jams done....will come out a lot cleaner.

Overall I was happy with the color choice (the wrap quality not so much, because the shop owner was incompetent). From a distance and in pictures it looked nice but there were some imperfections when looking up close. With that being said, I would get a car wrapped again at a different shop.

My suggestion would be to do your due diligence before deciding on a shop. Also see if they have any shop cars that you can check out their quality of work on

3M and avery are the two most well-known brands...but i dont think the vinyl brand matters as long as the shop knows what they are doing
Looks great. How is it holding up? I already have my color picked (3M color)
I am hoping to keep it around $3k. car is black so not concerned with jambs being done.
What did they do wrong? Are you located in the Philly area by chance?

·
Registered
2019 Charger Hellcat
652 Posts
I sold it but the wrap held up just fine. Just wash it with care....consider getting it ceramic coated also. No jams should hopefully save you a bit of coin cause thats less work involved.

The initial shop i went with didnt prep the car correctly and the wrap was starting to peel around the trunk area and rear bumper vents. And nah im in Michigan

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I sold it but the wrap held up just fine. Just wash it with care....consider getting it ceramic coated also. No jams should hopefully save you a bit of coin cause thats less work involved.

The initial shop i went with didnt prep the car correctly and the wrap was starting to peel around the trunk area and rear bumper vents. And nah im in Michigan
Sorry to hear they didn't do it right. I take it this was not in the PA/NJ/De area?

·
Registered
2018 Charger Hellcat
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've moved to Lancaster County. Any good shops out here?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts