SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to see how many people actually have "HELLCAT" on their plate, and as always, its not true unless pics are posted....

I am guessing there aren't that many. Some states won't allow "Hell" and not everyone is a member here. My guess is that there are only 5 members with the actual "Hellcat" vanity plate. I searched "vanity plates" and looked around a while and I didn't see any, so I am posting this.

Text Font
I will start this count with #1/5

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Back in the UK we have a different system. Currently we are on a 15 plate and would be made up of 2 letters, 15 and then 3 letters. I have bought and waiting for the car to fit HF11CAT, wanted HE11CAT but someone already owns that on a motorbike in the UK. I have ordered American style plates and will place a black screw, bottom centre of the F.
American plate are illegal in the UK but what the heck. Will post pictures when my car arrives.

Reactions: dHL0L

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Looks cool by the way.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
462 Posts
Back in the UK we have a different system. Currently we are on a 15 plate and would be made up of 2 letters, 15 and then 3 letters. I have bought and waiting for the car to fit HF11CAT, wanted HE11CAT but someone already owns that on a motorbike in the UK. I have ordered American style plates and will place a black screw, bottom centre of the F.
American plate are illegal in the UK but what the heck. Will post pictures when my car arrives.
You and Graemel will have to meet up at some point and take lots of pics and be sure to do it in a crowded area cause ya'll are going to be blowing people's minds!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Text Font Vehicle registration plate Room Automotive exterior

The bottom of the F has black electrical tape on at the moment and have new plate as not getting challenger any more. I have nor ordered a Charger Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Be a bit more difficult for me as I'm in the UK. I'm in America from July 4th 2015, it's our 25 wedding anniversary. Staying on Anna Maria island, just off gulf coast near Sarasota. Be good to meet up with any Hellcat owners.
Flying to New York for 2 night on the 8th July. Will defo have my car by then.

Reactions: Snappycat

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
338 Posts
Looks cool.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
173 Posts
Here is PA, they won't allow the use o the word Hell on vanity plates. I've opted for HAULCAT. Short for Haul A$$ Hellcat. My Hellcat hasn't arrived yet, but I have the plate on one of my vehicles and will transfer it when it gets here.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
615 Posts
Can't get hell on plates in AL. Thinking of some variation of "beast mode". We'll see when I get the car next week and try to order them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
A fellow at the Pavillions Car show last night had a Torred automatic Hellcat, with "HECKCAT" as the plate. He had not heard of this forum, so I encouraged him to visit the site.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
Just wanted to see how many people actually have "HELLCAT" on their plate, and as always, its not true unless pics are posted....

I am guessing there aren't that many. Some states won't allow "Hell" and not everyone is a member here. My guess is that there are only 5 members with the actual "Hellcat" vanity plate. I searched "vanity plates" and looked around a while and I didn't see any, so I am posting this.

View attachment 9050 I will start this count with #1/5
I love that HELLCAT plate; But I thought you were in Texas, not 'just' New Mexico?!?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
462 Posts
A fellow at the Pavillions Car show last night had a Torred automatic Hellcat, with "HECKCAT" as the plate. He had not heard of this forum, so I encouraged him to visit the site.
Do you know if he was just being clever or are we one of the no hell on license plate states?

I haven't been to pavillions car show in a long time, glad to hear it's still going strong!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,553 Posts
I believe we cannot use Hell on the plates, all the variations I tried were denied, but maybe all the 'hell' versions were already in use, but I doubt it, and suspect it's because the word hell is banned from AZ plates. I scored "EVL CAT" and I'm pretty happy, with that! The Pavillions is still going strong. Many enthusiasts commented on the fact that my Hellcat has a six-speed, guess all the others to appear, locally, have been automatics. Quite a few fans were taking pictures, it garnered a lot of attention!

1 - 20 of 108 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.