SRT Hellcat Forum banner

81 - 100 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,576 Posts
These may get here much sooner than expected unless FCA does the QA/QC hold.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
152 Posts
Great news!!! Congratulations! Shipped to storage...did you get stripes? Where are you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
no stripes (Blind spot/xpath, Premium Interior, Tow, 2nd row console, HK, 3 seasons), FL so a long train ride to warm weather. This is replacing a Touareg TDI (with tow) that went in on a buyback ages ago, definitely miss having a big tank with torque.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
152 Posts
Too funny!

Florida also, replacing a mb gl350 diesel that is in the midst af a diesel class action lawsuit similar to all the other. However, may have to keep it until the after settlement.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Too funny!

Florida also, replacing a mb gl350 diesel that is in the midst af a diesel class action lawsuit similar to all the other. However, may have to keep it until the after settlement.
i wanted to keep it but i was replacing fuel pumps and adblue systems like oil changes plus other electrical issues. got a good 7+ years and drove it for free+ with the settlment, not a bad deal. (also had 2 other TDIs, wagons, one blew with bad fuel too).

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,250 Posts
Our dealer is saying that ours has already finished being built and awaiting a ship date.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
6,791 Posts
Our dealer is saying that ours has already finished being built and awaiting a ship date.
Then the Options List (build sheet) should show up.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Everyone getting ship dates and status codes, I still haven't even recieved a VIN.

Anyone else in this boat or just me?

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat Ordered
13 Posts
Everyone getting ship dates and status codes, I still haven't even recieved a VIN.

Anyone else in this boat or just me?
I am right there with you, talked to dodge today and they are telling me to work with my dealer for updates now.
And still saying productions is slated for late Q1, production started last week 😤

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am right there with you, talked to dodge today and they are telling me to work with my dealer for updates now.
And still saying productions is slated for late Q1, production started last week 😤
Don't dismay I was in the amorphous late Q1 void for about 3 weeks and got the call from dealer with more firm ship date...so hang in...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

I mean yea first world problems no one needs a freaking 700hp vechile let alone a 700hp SUV. But damn it there is less hell dangos being produced then the Demon and its a 1 year only thing, on top of all this Stellantis (or however it's spelled) just killed the SRT brand by breaking it up and "spreading it across all the platforms and brands".

This could very well be a collectible car, but I'm just in it because I hated chosing between my wife's SUV and my hellcat when we went out and did things. Now we have both in one lol

Also got this from dodge aswell saying same as yall "we don't know bug your dealership"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Don't dismay I was in the amorphous late Q1 void for about 3 weeks and got the call from dealer with more firm ship date...so hang in...
Been waiting since ordering week 😂

Now I'm just tossing around the idea of a TRX or Trackhawk lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered on 11/06, received VON and VIN about a month later. Current status from Dodge Chat: "I am showing parts have been gathered and your vehicle should be entering the build process soon."

81 - 100 of 186 Posts