SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
Ordered on 11/06, received VON and VIN about a month later. Current status from Dodge Chat: "I am showing parts have been gathered and your vehicle should be entering the build process soon."
That probably means you are in either "BG" or "D" Status. For some reason, "Dodge Chat" stopped giving out the code status. However, the dealership should be able to provide the information. If you have a vin, that would imply "D" status.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered on 11/06, received VON and VIN about a month later. Current status from Dodge Chat: "I am showing parts have been gathered and your vehicle should be entering the build process soon."
Yep responses from the chat seem to be 50/50 between that and "Durango Hellcats are slated to be built late Q1". I've been receiving those "updates" for weeks now.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat Ordered
13 Posts
Let’s post all updates and status on their order, still BG here with no communication from dodge and dealer has nothing. Just for fun lol, this is killing me lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just got an update from my dealer today.
Ship Date: 2/20

Ship date is obviously not happening. I'm expecting it to show up mid to late March.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
264 Posts
Just got an update from my dealer today.
Ship Date: 2/20

Ship date is obviously not happening. I'm expecting it to show up mid to late March.
Our ship date was 2/13 and that came and went with nothing

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
95 Posts
My brother ordered a Durango hellcat 6 days after orderbooks opened his will be at the dealership between 3/6-3/9 ........ he had a vin right away but changed his order to the red interier and we didn’t know if it was gonna be changed or not we were told but it was changed my brother will have it in soon

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
So I decided to back out of my order 19,995 markup is ridiculous. I should done more research but in the Bay Area it’s crazy but luckily for me I found a fully loaded one in Maryland for msrp. Bad news it won’t be shipped till 3/31 but it is D1 status extra wait is worth saving 20k

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
95 Posts
So I decided to back out of my order 19,995 markup is ridiculous. I should done more research but in the Bay Area it’s crazy but luckily for me I found a fully loaded one in Maryland for msrp. Bad news it won’t be shipped till 3/31 but it is D1 status extra wait is worth saving 20k
Yes Bay Area is crazy my brother got his from cabrals in Manteca,ca fully loaded 98K not paying a penny over MSRP either we found out the day I bought my 2019 hellcat last may the manager is my neighbor lol small world

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,642 Posts
what dealer in MD?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
Yes Bay Area is crazy my brother got his from cabrals in Manteca,ca fully loaded 98K not paying a penny over MSRP either we found out the day I bought my 2019 hellcat last may the manager is my neighbor lol small world
Damn
That’s nice what’s crazy is my brothers in law are related to the owner and he wouldn’t even drop the markup smh because they only have 1 just greedy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Now price dropped to 91699 ✊🏾
That’s awesome if you can lock in that price! Just my .02, Maryland dealers tend to advertise their prices with all possible incentives, most of which everyone doesn’t qualify for. Make sure to lock that in if that’s what you can get.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
140 Posts
Fitzgerald auto mall
Lived in MD for 30 years and bought 2 cars from Fitzgerald, neither were from their FCA dealership. The Fitzgerald dealership i purchased from was the standard nonsense. Like most dealerships, advertising was mostly gimmicks, but once you negotiated a price, it included the shipping fee but not the dealer processing charge, which was high in comparison to other dealerships in the state of MD, (although I found out were a bargain when compared to Florida). I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again if needed.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
That’s awesome if you can lock in that price! Just my .02, Maryland dealers tend to advertise their prices with all possible incentives, most of which everyone doesn’t qualify for. Make sure to lock that in if that’s what you can get.
Yea working on that now I knew it was a auto email but regardless as long as it’s no markup I’m happy

101 - 120 of 129 Posts