1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is planning on going this weekend??
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals
This show is in Rosemont, IL (Near O'Hare Airport)
Looks like there will be a good showing of Mopar rides!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
ill be there for sure, i park at gibsons steak house valet, go in grab some soup and appetizer.. parking is then free, cuz you eat there walk accross street, little trick ive done in the past.. great show,, oh if you puul the free parking move just duke the valet guy decent..

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill be there for sure, i park at gibsons steak house valet, go in grab some soup and appetizer.. parking is then free, cuz you eat there walk accross street, little trick ive done in the past.. great show,, oh if you puul the free parking move just duke the valet guy decent..
Cool good plan!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,835 Posts
I'll be there at some point Saturday.. probably early, mid afternoon

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
484 Posts
I will be there with 1970 FY1 4 speed road runner convertible

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
101 Posts
Was there last year with my Z28 legend survivor. Put it on your bucket list. Fogo de Chao, Hofbrauhaus and numerous pubs keep it real. Flew a buddy into O'Hare and had a great time.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Redeye
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll be there at some point Saturday.. probably early, mid afternoon
Cool maybe I will see you there. I hope to get there around noon and stay most of the afternoon.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10 Posts
Since I live in IAH and work in ORD my wife is flying in to go to the show Saturday. Then off to a gaterhering at a local Mopar collection. It's supposed to snow , UGH

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,835 Posts
Cool maybe I will see you there. I hope to get there around noon and stay most of the afternoon.

I am going to be watching the weather now.. if we get the snow they are saying, and the roads are a total shit show, I may pass on going...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
129 Posts
I am going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts