SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got parts coming to get ready to have some fun this fall with the Redeye at the strip, and im contemplating on open or enclosed trailer for it. From what ive read the fitment on a enclosed is extremely tight . A removable fender and escape door seems to be the remedy. Ive recently started looking at open tilt trailers and was considering it but after seeing some prices, the enclosed seems not far fetched.

I dont want to break the bank with a trailer, but I do want something to keep the car safe during 80 mile trips one way and it would be nice to be able to throw the normal track items in a enclosed trailer for travel and safety of being locked up while there. Its been a good 10 years since i was heavy into track weekends, but now that my middle son is turning 11 id like to get back too it to try to get him into something OTHER THAN the damn tv/xbox-playstation .

I figured this is my best shot LOL. Thoughts on open or enclosed?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Just me; enclosed all the way. Why allow rocks hit and damage our beautiful cars? Once you get used to loading the car, it is not bad at all.

I am 260 lbs and get in/out of the car window and do not have an escape door. Feet first thru the window. No joke. I am not flexible enough for the Dukes of Hazard feet first...turn around and go feet backwards is soooo much easier.

IMG_3950.JPG

Reactions: Dennis H
1 - 2 of 2 Posts