SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Jailbreak
589 Posts
good law abiding citizens don’t steal these.
thugs and low life’s do. just like one in the video doing a donut on a public street. why don’t you go ask them your silly question. maybe they’ll enlighten you on how easy it is to walk up and shoot a man at point blank range too. no remorse and no punishment.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The fact of the matter is if these cars are parked outdoors they will be stolen period. And even indoors they can be taken, especially around metro Detroit. as I posted in my intro post a guy around here with a Demon and a Hellcat Durango had both cars in a locked, attached garage to the house with two cars in the driveway blocking the doors. Thieves moved the cars blocking the driveway, got in the garage and took the Durango and would have gotten the Demon but the battery was dead. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
2022 Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody
32 Posts
The fact of the matter is if these cars are parked outdoors they will be stolen period. And even indoors they can be taken, especially around metro Detroit. as I posted in my intro post a guy around here with a Demon and a Hellcat Durango had both cars in a locked, attached garage to the house with two cars in the driveway blocking the doors. Thieves moved the cars blocking the driveway, got in the garage and took the Durango and would have gotten the Demon but the battery was dead. Unbelievable.
Man that's crazy. I try to do same thing and protect my hellcat and scatpack in my garage garage. Block them in with two other cars. Crazy to think that nothing will work if they really want your car(s). SMH

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
good law abiding citizens don’t steal these.
thugs and low life’s do. just like one in the video doing a donut on a public street. why don’t you go ask them your silly question. maybe they’ll enlighten you on how easy it is to walk up and shoot a man at point blank range too. no remorse and no punishment.
A brilliant career in politics awaits you.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts