SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man. Where did you find your front and rear bumpers. I’m in MS too. Wouldn’t mind chatting with you on it.
The kit I ordered is the Vicrez Demon Full Wide body Fenders + Sides + Lip vz102192| Dodge Charger 2015-2021. I didn't need to order anything else as the 2019 model will match up with the parts. Older models may require it. Take a look at the Vicrez site. I was uncertain so I reached out on Facebook messenger and they got back to me really quickly and let me know what I would need. I you do order it, search on line for coupons, I found one that save me $153.00. The one I used was (NY21).

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
50 Posts
I got the front and rear bumpers from Steve White Motors. I ordered them online. But first I called to make sure they had them in stock. They have the cheapest prices. The smaller parts I got from my local Dodge dealer, they would also price match with Steve White. Where do you stay in Mississippi?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got the front and rear bumpers from Steve White Motors. I ordered them online. But first I called to make sure they had them in stock. They have the cheapest prices. The smaller parts I got from my local Dodge dealer, they would also price match with Steve White. Where do you stay in Mississippi?
West Point

21 - 30 of 30 Posts