SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All,

I'm curious if anyone has tried to put a custom decal on the side of their WIDEBODY Challenger? I admit the bulging fenders help to break up all that body-side real estate... BUT, I think there is room for additional improvement by the right application of a clever decal...

I'm considering ordering a widebody and am looking for ideas. A search on the internet has produced very little. Anyone? Examples much appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
This might be heresy....what about a two-tone running along the rockers and up and over the WB fender flares...anyone got mad photoshop skills?

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
That's the ugliest Challenger ever right there ^^

·
Registered
377 Posts
I would rather see a door ding or a key mark. It makes a 70K dollar car look cheap. I don’t think it’s great for resale either. I think it would be cool if I had a track car then I think it would be appropriate. That’s just my opinion and it’s your car and you can do whatever you like! I have seen a few regular bodies for sale with the graphics installed and I never looked at the ads.

·
HOTM Winner
3,695 Posts
If your gonna do a wrap it has to be sick. And the car shouldn’t be stock. It has to have character and flair. The car should be heavily modded and fast as FK. Then a sick wrap, like a grim reaper, or some hell flames burning through the sides.

If the car is going to have a sick wrap or paint job it better back it up by smoking anything it runs against. Street or strip. Not a fan of a stock car with crazy graphics. Make it fast first, then add the design. Cuz, what’s the point of making it look cool and fast if it doesn’t back it up.

And stock hellcats are quick/fast just nothing more.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
The cars have the badge on the fender. DO we really need a giant sticker of the same thing on the qtr panel? Not IMO

1 - 20 of 63 Posts