Discussion Starter #61
A Merrick Motorsports offering:
2008+ DODGE CHALLENGER GEN 2 AAR STYLE FULL UPPER STROBE STRIPES
  • Regular price $289.95

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
62 Posts
I don’t think I could ad any decals to my car (if I had one),but some of them do look pretty cool.
KID

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would prefer to see an entryway ding or a key imprint. It makes a 70K dollar vehicle look modest. I don't believe it's extraordinary for resale either. I figure it would be cool on the off chance that I had a track vehicle, at that point I figure it would be proper. That is only my conclusion and it's your vehicle and you can do whatever you like! I have seen a couple of standard bodies available to be purchased with the illustrations introduced and I never took a gander at the advertisements.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,816 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did the hellcat quarter panel one. I get that some hate it but the car itself is so over the top I thought it was a good fit.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
I did the hellcat quarter panel one. I get that some hate it but the car itself is so over the top I thought it was a good fit.
Nicely put! not only that but since dodge offers the WB kit on lower trims you have to now show it’s a cat from a distance

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks. It was actually my wife’s idea. She didn’t think the hellcat look that much different then the RT I had before.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
507 Posts
Just a tad busy

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,534 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
I think if I had a white one instead of the color I have (High Octane Red Pearl), I would put the big cat head or something on the side. ...or maybe an SRT logo of some sort. The plain white is just kinda plain with nothing but the fender logos. The white one with the REDEYE sticker looks good without being way over the top. Just kinda "look at me," but not too in your face. I like it.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts