SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ended up buying a ram from Erica and Atef at Koons Tysons (thanks guys), but while I was there this beauty showed up. From what I gathered, it was the first delivered in the nation (haven't verified this, but likely). Someone should go grab it up, but be ready for a premium.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Nice car but that color combo - :sick:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the color is just subtle enough to add a little pop without being obnoxious. Now that gold anniversary challenger, yikes!

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I kinda like that color combo.

And it's got the purple splitter protector just like Mark T said they would.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ended up buying a ram from Erica and Atef at Koons Tysons (thanks guys), but while I was there this beauty showed up. From what I gathered, it was the first delivered in the nation (haven't verified this, but likely). Someone should go grab it up, but be ready for a premium.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Yep, still ugly.

This is what 225 base Hellcats get you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, still ugly.

This is what 225 base Hellcats get you!
Are you saying the Daytona editions are ugly, or widebodies in general?

And what does the 225 base hellcat part mean?

No animosity, just curious.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've seen a few WB Chargers driving around the Detroit Metro area. I've grown to like the look of the WB Charger, just like it took time to warm up to the WB Challengers. Not sure I'm into that pink/magenta protector, though. What's the reasoning behind the color change from safety yellow? Anybody know?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've seen a few WB Chargers driving around the Detroit Metro area. I've grown to like the look of the WB Charger, just like it took time to warm up to the WB Challengers. Not sure I'm into that pink/magenta protector, though. What's the reasoning behind the color change from safety yellow? Anybody know?
To get people to take them off. They figured people wouldn't like pink/purple. I think people will still leave them on. Or someone will start (if they haven't already) selling them aftermarket.

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
i love those new wheels
I love those new wheels too, but I think they are so much better looking on Frostbite Blue.

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
6,532 Posts
To get people to take them off. They figured people wouldn't like pink/purple. I think people will still leave them on. Or someone will start (if they haven't already) selling them aftermarket.

There have been members on here who painted them to either match their HC ot Trim.

Linda

1 - 16 of 16 Posts