SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a small scratch on the rims, anyone know where I can find the touch paint for these wheels?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
I have a small one as well on my Devils Rim. I saw a post saying Toyota Magnetic Grey was close but cannot confirm. I would like to know myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
I can confirm Duplicolor Toyota Magnetic Grey ATY1632 is about as close as one can get for touch up on Devils Rims on Widebody cars.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
39 Posts
Mopar makes a rim touch up paint pen/brush but I cannot find what color code our rims are.. I bought one anyways and it’s close enough for small scratches I’ll have to look for it and I’ll post a pic

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve had success with using PAU granite crystal metallic touch up, but only smaller nicks or scrapes. I say smaller because PAU has more gloss than the low gloss wheel finish.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
Mopar offers it, I have all of the part numbers for them. What color do you have. Or the last 8 of your vin would tell me

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,347 Posts
Mopar offers it, I have all of the part numbers for them. What color do you have. Or the last 8 of your vin would tell me
Here are mine so which part number for wheel paint? Thank you..

JH251153

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
76 Posts
Here are mine so which part number for wheel paint? Thank you..

JH251153

Oddly enough your vin is not showing the wheel color. All available options for the wheel touch up paint so far are below. If/when I come across more, I will update this table. I hope this helps

PAINT CODEPAINT COLORPART NUMBER
PX5 Gloss Black68414449AA
PXYHyper Black68414450AA
PXFJet Black68414451AA
PXW/PCRLow Gloss Black68414452AA
PD5Satin Carbon68414453AA
PAUHigh Gloss Granite Crystal68414454AA
PA7Satin Gloss Granite Crystal68414455AA
PNWBlack Noise68414470AA

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,347 Posts
Oddly enough your vin is not showing the wheel color. All available options for the wheel touch up paint so far are below. If/when I come across more, I will update this table. I hope this helps

PAINT CODEPAINT COLORPART NUMBER
PX5 Gloss Black68414449AA
PXYHyper Black68414450AA
PXFJet Black68414451AA
PXW/PCRLow Gloss Black68414452AA
PD5Satin Carbon68414453AA
PAUHigh Gloss Granite Crystal68414454AA
PA7Satin Gloss Granite Crystal68414455AA
PNWBlack Noise68414470AA
Yes that's odd. 2018 WB Hellcat. Lots of options there and hopefully someone has the exact part number. Thanks for checking.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
52 Posts
I did not clear the spot as it was fairly small.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes that's odd. 2018 WB Hellcat. Lots of options there and hopefully someone has the exact part number. Thanks for checking.

The paint code for the Widebody Devil's rim is: WSC. However, Dodge doesn't sell touch-up paint for this color...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,347 Posts
The paint code for the Widebody Devil's rim is: WSC. However, Dodge doesn't sell touch-up paint for this color...
Bummer especially with all the thousands of wheels out there that color.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everybody, glad I found this post! So yesterday like a clown, I pulled into a parking spot (I always back up), and I ended up clipping my wheel on the curb. I have a 2020 Widebody Scatpack with the Devil's Rim wheels. Obviously, I couldn't find an OEM paint so I went with the recommendation of "Duplicolor Magnetic Grey ATY1632" from advanced auto. I used a fine sandpiper (1000 grit) on the spots where I curbed it and then used the touch-up paint. The difference is almost unnoticeable now unless I point it out to someone. I will post before and afters here in a bit when it dries!

·
Registered
2 Posts
As promised, here are the before and after photos of right after I curbed it yesterday, and then today when I sanded and used the touch-up paint on it. Notice the circled area in each photo.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts