SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone on this forum purchased any WideBody Scatpacks yet? I was at Chicago Auto Show yesterday and finally saw a widebody in person... IT LOOKED amazing, I love the fat tires and its stance just looks mean....if you have one post in here

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that awesome and welcome to the forum, great choice of color..

·
Registered
In The Market
214 Posts
It's a fantastic combo with the 18' HC hood. The WBSP's I have seen are either optioned out the wazoo or the 'radio delete' type orders. Going to have to go the order route as well, I think.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
54 Posts
that awesome and welcome to the forum, great choice of color..
Thanks! It was a tough choice between IndiGo Blue, F8 Green and Go Mango. After seeing them in person, I went with blue.

It's a fantastic combo with the 18' HC hood. The WBSP's I have seen are either optioned out the wazoo or the 'radio delete' type orders. Going to have to go the order route as well, I think.
Similar to what I ran into. I asked dealers to find a car with the only the options and colors I wanted, no dice. All the cars around were optioned up like crazy, or had options that were a deal breaker for me.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,048 Posts
I saw a Widebody 392 yesterday in white knuckle. Looked fantastic. Really impressed.

Honestly, I have seen too many WB’s at all, but damn the 392 WB is definitely the way to go.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
889 Posts
I wonder if they'll offer the WB in the GT....or SXT?? Would make sense to me on the GT model...more rubber on the road for traction! Maybe I can get the RE hood too! (I'm being sarcastic of course). I'd like to see a 392 WB...I've yet to see one in my area!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
24 Posts
25708889-4DDC-48F0-8F43-784899E7D6F5.jpeg
has anyone on this forum purchased any WideBody Scatpacks yet? I was at Chicago Auto Show yesterday and finally saw a widebody in person... IT LOOKED amazing, I love the fat tires and its stance just looks mean....if you have one post in here
I just found out about the Scat pack WB about two weeks ago and I was lucky enough to find one at a dealer with the options I wanted in the Torred color.So I drove 4hrs to Tampa Thursday and bought it.I absolutely love the car drives and handles way better then the 2018 challenger T/A 392 I use to have and looks insane ,absolute BEAST mode

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
24 Posts
BB118B9C-6EE4-4927-B1EA-B8B8FD203BFA.jpeg
View attachment 503583
I just found out about the Scat pack WB about two weeks ago and I was lucky enough to find one at a dealer with the options I wanted in the Torred color.So I drove 4hrs to Tampa Thursday and bought it.I absolutely love the car drives and handles way better then the 2018 challenger T/A 392 I use to have and looks insane ,absolute BEAST mode
Here’s another picture of this gorgeous machine.Dodge did a very smart move by making the WB an option on the scatpack for buyers like me who were not interested in buying a hellcat.i drove the hellcat and it constantly was clawing for traction where as the scat pack widebody is a perfect balance of power and handling plus the $30k you save can go towards some serious power mods

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
54 Posts
Does anyone know if any companies offer lowering springs compatible w/ the adaptive suspension for these yet? I understand they have unique spring rates up front.

1 - 20 of 576 Posts