SRT Hellcat Forum banner

521 - 540 of 576 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Got this beast on Monday. First mod, Vibrant 1142 resonators in place of the mid mufflers, goes on tomorrow. Working on wheel options to get 345s out back after that.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Dont get me wrong, I like it but man the black is just a menacing color choice! I love it man, enjoy it.

Is it stick or auto? Sorry I missed that earlier
Mine is an auto. Yours?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
146 Posts
Yours looks amazing too. Makes me second-guess my color choice.
Isnt it funny when you get a car, you see another color and say "I should have got that color"

Happens to me in this car with black, I see ones in black and so badly want to trade mine in on one lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #531
Awesome cars to you both, need to see what those wide tires look like in person...bet its super wide in person, pictures just dont do it justice I bet...I think you should lower it a tad, to get that stance

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #532

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
146 Posts
Awesome cars to you both, need to see what those wide tires look like in person...bet its super wide in person, pictures just dont do it justice I bet...I think you should lower it a tad, to get that stance
I couldn't agree more, I have some aftermarket coilovers on the list. From A2speed. Very expensive but they are their drag oriented shocks so it will be worth it later.

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #538
winter blues......

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
146 Posts
Here's something for everyone to chew on. My project has been changed several times.

Last direction was a Hellcat engine swap. Goal was to swap it in, on stock power and see how fast I could go.

I got the complete engine, for next to nothing from a shop that was doing winter clearance. It was a piece bought for a customer that ended up ghosting the shop.

I sent it to a local builder to do a leak down/inspection and found the motor had a popped piston. Actually 2 cylinder 5 and 7 and deep scaring in the cylinder walls.

Luckily I made out okay and the shop refunded me.

Now I'm just gonna slap a blower on my car, with 6 psi, A2speed coilovers, and a dedicated drag wheel setup and have fun. Run it until funds permit a forged 426, but I want to see how fast it'll go.

I've talked to several tuners and the consensus is 6psi is very safe with a good tune, and 93 octane. Should be high 500whp and plenty of fun..

521 - 540 of 576 Posts