SRT Hellcat Forum banner

621 - 640 of 654 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
dang... that sounds really good, nice and deep sound to it. you can still hear from far away too, there is something that totally different when you see a widebody approaching towards you, it stands from the rest of the challengers on the road. your car is bada%&

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
18 Posts
dang... that sounds really good, nice and deep sound to it. you can still hear from far away too, there is something that totally different when you see a widebody approaching towards you, it stands from the rest of the challengers on the road. your car is bada%&
Thanks. I really searched for a header that sounded different from the rest and Bellenger's are the key I think and Vibrant's add some nice tone as well. I really do like the stock sound of the 392. I just wanted mine to have a little NASCAR/race car vibe to it and I think I got there without going to radical.

Your car and the pics you take are stunning. When I built and ordered my car the hardest part was Gomango or Plum Crazy. I almost went with the Plum and when I see pics like yours I remember why I struggled over it. That color pops and the color/light shift is crazy!

Thanks again, keep those pics coming!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #624

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #626
after the storm pics...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #628
no no I use Lightroom for editing all my pics, shoot in RAW then post edit

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #629
these were done with Samsung S10, I normally dont bring my pro camera out with me all the time.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yah, I always go light coloured wheels. This time I didn’t and regretted it. Also did t really like how they looked, to cheap. So I went all in on the bc forged

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #633

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #634
early morning shot

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #635

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #637
what really? did you put those wheels on the Blue one? where the pics? :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,383 Posts
hows the tires wearing now since the drop? also did you have to do order camber bolts for alignment?
Tires are wearing well...nothing but the springs and 315's all around.
They checked my camber and said I didn't need anything.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #640
Man I can wait to add 315 all the way around, they look so much nicer than the 305's....and i thought 305's were nice until i see the 315 from the back driving on the road. Looks so wide and much better stance

621 - 640 of 654 Posts