958 Posts
Discussion Starter #644

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
What stopping you ^^^?

I cant wait for my springs to arrive for my car.
ha nothing... Just need to get somethings done before ordering them...I will be installing my second set of Vibrants soon to replace the rear mufflers...I already did the mid mufflers. Im looking to buy some for a good deal or maybe even used who knows, we shall see. Also looking to pick up a Fastman TB too hopefully soon. I friend of mine may be parting this car so I def wanna pick that up from him. Just installed the Hellcat inbox over the weekend and debadged my front grill.

Reactions: Hemi Dave

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,058 Posts
Everytime I see your car, I wanna lower mine more and more
ha nothing... Just need to get somethings done before ordering them...I will be installing my second set of Vibrants soon to replace the rear mufflers...I already did the mid mufflers. Im looking to buy some for a good deal or maybe even used who knows, we shall see. Also looking to pick up a Fastman TB too hopefully soon. I friend of mine may be parting this car so I def wanna pick that up from him. Just installed the Hellcat inbox over the weekend and debadged my front grill.
Hey trancein!! I agree lowered cars look awesome, but if you live in an area like me...don't do it....resist....

I have a lowered Thirdgen Camaro and it scrapes on everything. If I don't pay attention and go flying over a parking lot speed bump, I could in theory damage my oil pan. -And the pans on these Challengers are aluminum...they won't dent...they'll break! Hell, my Redeye sits about as low as my Camaro without any lowering springs....it really does.

I'd love to run into you at one of the local shows and check out your Scat. Its a great looking car as is!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #647

·
Registered
144 Posts
Id like to add to this section. I bought my 19 SP WB M6 as i thought it was the real sweetheart in the line up. Said to myself a hellcat isn't worth all the extra money. Now that I have a WB m6 Hellcat, I can confirm its not worth it. I love the new HC, but its not worth the extra cheddar. Yes it faster, and its is a "hellcat bro", it really isn't that much different.

MY advice, stick with your 392s and just enjoy them. I can tell you if dodge does a HP bump, or launches a new WB SP i will probably order one and trade the HC in!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
18 Posts
Sound clip please!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #652
@LogDog I will for sure be posting a soundclip once I get it installed. I will also be adding MFER too, so that I can ride in street mode and still have it wide open.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
18 Posts
@LogDog I will for sure be posting a soundclip once I get it installed. I will also be adding MFER too, so that I can ride in street mode and still have it wide open.
I am fired up to hear your ride. I have 1194s in place of the mids but still have the stock resonators with a tune lock out for the active exhaust.

Cant wait to hear yours, its gonna be a beast!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #654
@Beast707 Im following his set and he sent me a clip and I loved it! Maybe he can provide a link in this thread.

641 - 654 of 654 Posts