SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed a Ripatuned Incognito lower pulley and I had it pinned. I am considering a 2.95 Metco upper pulley with Demon Injectors and a boost-a-pump. I am currently have a JLT intake, Stainless Works mid pipes, and running straight 100 octane.
Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Indigo Blue with Graphics Package
1,313 Posts
No need to upgrade pumps, your set up is fine. I would consider adding blower spacer and blanket along with a 180 thermostat before tuning.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually just installed a 180 thermostat and I have the spacers and thermal blanket coming today. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Use a good tuner and you'll be really happy with the results...

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will I be able to use smaller fuel injectors with the 2.85 and Ripatuned incognito pulley? I am able to get a crazy good deal on custom fuel injectors. The only downside is the biggest they go is 880cc.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What if decided to run a 2.95 or 3.10 pulley? Would 880cc be good enough to operate safely?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts
I know you want to limit your spending but you could just add a BAP for added assurance. They don’t cost much and will give you more room for growth when the skinny pedal no longer creates the same excitement it once did.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I would think 880's would suffice... Just keep and eye on fuel starvation and duty cycle.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just to be clear, you think the 880cc injectors would work safely with the 2.85 pulley? Or better with the 2.95 or 310 pulley? Thank you.

I would think 880's would suffice... Just keep and eye on fuel starvation and duty cycle.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
If you run the 2.85 use a BAP for 2.95 and above you should be fine..

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you run the 2.85 use a BAP for 2.95 and above you should be fine..
Sounds like the 2.95 is the way to go for me. It wouldn’t matter if I am running 100 octane, right? The 880cc injectors will be fine? I really appreciate your time and patience in answering my questions.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
No Problem. let me know how it turns out and what you end up making

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone know what belt size I need for a Metco 2.85 or 2.95 pulley? I’ve contacted Metco and they aren’t familiar with the Ripatuned Incognito lower pulley I have and cannot give me a recommendation on the belt size. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
You have a lower? The 2.85 and 2.95 are uppers. The lower is usually 9 or 10% overdrive.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
yeah, thats a new one on me.. Sorry I can't help with that one..

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I’d like to get an opinion on something...Will I need a boost-a-pump and an idler pulley if I went with a 2.95 upper pulley and the Ripatuned incognito lower pulley (6%)? I will be using 100 octane and 1000cc fuel injectors? A vendor is saying that I will need them for this set up. I’m just making sure I that don’t pay for anything I don’t really need. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts