SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Will your demon need shelter?

1382 Views 12 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  why2kmax
I was thinking I have to be the only person that does not have a garage.
I will soon.... if the right house comes along.

But will I be the only one allowing it to suffer the northeast winter without shelter?
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Browncoats Unite
Challenger SRT Redeye
1,519 Posts

But will I be the only one allowing it to suffer the northeast winter without shelter?
There are some warnings about the Demon tires and cold temperatures. Please check this to be safe. I'd hate to see you have a problem. The rest of the car will be fine. My Hellcat lives outside all year round in New Jersey.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are some warnings about the Demon tires and cold temperatures. Please check this to be safe. I'd hate to see you have a problem. The rest of the car will be fine. My Hellcat lives outside all year round in New Jersey.
Oh yes I know Thank you. I will be replacing and saving those for the summer.
This might be a daily driver for me... LESS snow days.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,554 Posts

ouch!!!!!! no garage...I don't know if I could do that...in my area of the Northeast we get snow between flakes...I'm anal bout my cars...(yeah I know I'm not right..wife tells me that all the time)...my garage..carpeted...65 yr round temp...60 percent humidity...lol....my cars love me

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,881 Posts
My HC has been outside in the driveway since I bought it. It drives me a bit crazy and I hate covering it in winter but the Cquartz has likely helped enormously as it still looks better than when I picked it up at the dealer. If I had a Demon Id find indoor storage if possible. I couldnt take it

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
134 Posts

It'd be best to garage-keep it, if possible. Besides sitting outside in the weather, there's something else to consider: vandalism and even possibly theft. Remember these cars are limited ...... if someone lifts it, you can't get another one.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It'd be best to garage-keep it, if possible. Besides sitting outside in the weather, there's something else to consider: vandalism and even possibly theft. Remember these cars are limited ...... if someone lifts it, you can't get another one.
I have a camera setup in the driveway....oh and I plan on sleeping in it with a shotgun.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My HC has been outside in the driveway since I bought it. It drives me a bit crazy and I hate covering it in winter but the Cquartz has likely helped enormously as it still looks better than when I picked it up at the dealer. If I had a Demon Id find indoor storage if possible. I couldnt take it
What did you pay for the coating?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ouch!!!!!! no garage...I don't know if I could do that...in my area of the Northeast we get snow between flakes...I'm anal bout my cars...(yeah I know I'm not right..wife tells me that all the time)...my garage..carpeted...65 yr round temp...60 percent humidity...lol....my cars love me
Your garage sounds nice.... what's the going monthly rent in that place? :)

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,881 Posts
What did you pay for the coating?
Paint correction, Cquarz finest including brake calipers, wheels glass and interior was around $1100 or $1200

Reactions: Tunnel Chaser
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.