SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts

·
Hell-o Kitty
Charger SRT Hellcat
801 Posts
Out of curiosity, those with limo tint... ever had cop issues?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
With the tint, or whats going on in DrBuick's car...:D
Seriously, first time tint, and they went 50%...a little over the limit on the drivers/passenger windows. They have been doing it for 12 years and never had an issue with their clients. I had them guarantee, if an issue, they would remove replace with 80% free.

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,124 Posts
Don't limo tint in Virginia...you can push the limit a bit, but not too far. They have handy little tint checking machines they put up to your window when you get pulled over.

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
330 Posts
I dunno about all the other states, but in Indiana you can have any tint % you want if you've had LASIK eye surgery! Got me a prescription in my glove box should I get pulled over for my limo tints!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
Stopped in Florida where everybody has tinted windows and received a ticket for illegal window tint. The cop had a light meter to measure the darkness of the tint. I doubt Ohio cops carry a light meter to check tint but we will find out once the snow melts!

·
<Insert witty title here>
Charger SRT Hellcat
554 Posts
Stopped in Florida where everybody has tinted windows and received a ticket for illegal window tint. The cop had a light meter to measure the darkness of the tint. I doubt Ohio cops carry a light meter to check tint but we will find out once the snow melts!
I've been pulled over a few times in Cleveland. I produced a "medical statement" after the first ticket to clear me of any wrong doing. That letter is now 7 years old and from 3 cars ago. I wonder if the date on the letter will fly with the Hellcat...time will tell.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Just get a letter from an MD that your have chronic headaches due to light sensitivity and require tinted windows.

Mines from a chiropractor dated 1994 LOL

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
Just get a letter from an MD that your have chronic headaches due to light sensitivity and require tinted windows.

Mines from a chiropractor dated 1994 LOL
I was going to do that after you suggested that in the past, but that is only for after you get pulled over.. I want to avoid that part :D :D :D COPS make my hackles go up! :eek:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.