SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I washed my car today since it'll be sunny for a few days. Took it to Crack Doctor Windshield repair off Mason are near Kingsland Blvd.

I met Javier and Nicole there and he was very professional and up front about what to expect. He also mentioned he serviced a sublime Hellcat and within 20 to 25 minutes I was in and out.

The owner of this stall also has many vintage truck classics that Javier said maybe Hellcats and their truck group could meetup together someday.

Great place friendly service and fast. I recommend for any Hellcat Houston, Katy, Richmond area to come get their windshield repaired.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad Mr. Carnage is back on the street! :)

April
Haha yep he's prowling making people rev up whenever he's going for a stroll in the freeways and streets

·
Irish A'Hole - Wanna Fight About It!?
Challenger SRT Hellcat
831 Posts
WTF HCDC no berfore and after pics?!?! I am soooo let down now...:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::rolleyes::mad::confused::rolleyes::mad::confused::rolleyes::confused::mad::(;)

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
831 Posts
The grill emblem is made of awesome and forged of pure win! I have it too! :D

Reactions: Carnage

·
Challenger SRT Hellcat
831 Posts
LOL I am at work Hellcat1, sorry. Maybe HCDC can post up some pics of his for you. I know I posted the rear emblem somewhere on the forums but I donnu if I ever got a chance to post the front one.

Reactions: hellcat1

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats up with your headlight on the driver side, and what about that emblem
Just washed my car and it was hot as damn LOL so it fogged up

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL I am at work Hellcat1, sorry. Maybe HCDC can post up some pics of his for you. I know I posted the rear emblem somewhere on the forums but I donnu if I ever got a chance to post the front one.
Lies!!! Post one or you don't have it LOL

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,781 Posts
seems like a good place, I'll have to keep that in mind when I get my first chip. I've taken some monster rocks (or bolts or whatever else falls off the trucks here in H-town) off that windshield so far that I'm shocked it hasn't happened already.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
seems like a good place, I'll have to keep that in mind when I get my first chip. I've taken some monster rocks (or bolts or whatever else falls off the trucks here in H-town) off that windshield so far that I'm shocked it hasn't happened already.
Yeah true it's a matter of when not if thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts