SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

[WINNERS] SRT Hellcat T-Shirt!!

3858 Views 18 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  melvin white
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our two (2) randomly drawn winners! Before announcing them we'd like to thank everyone for entering. We really enjoyed reading what everyone was going to do once they took delivery of their SRT Hellcat's. One thing is for sure, the excitement is building as orders are getting closer to being delivered!

So who are the winners?! The winners of the SRT Hellcat T-shirts are......... @Abe FreightTrain Quinby and @melvin white !!!! Congratulations gentlemen!!!!!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
670 Posts
I never win nothing! :(

Until I'm in the Hellcat at least, then I be winning! :D:D:D

Reactions: melvin white

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen we have our two (2) randomly drawn winners! Before announcing them we'd like to thank everyone for entering. We really enjoyed reading what everyone was going to do once they took delivery of their SRT Hellcat's. One thing is for sure, the excitement is building as orders are getting closer to being delivered!

So who are the winners?! The winners of the SRT Hellcat T-shirts are......... @Abe FreightTrain Quinby and @melvin white !!!! Congratulations gentlemen!!!!!
Congrats! You guys are awesome!:)

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts

Congrats Abe and Mel

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Congrats, Gents!
Planning on getting one of those awesome shirts since I saw them a week ago on the SRT site. :D

Reactions: melvin white

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
I am waiting for them to relist the women's red Hellcat T-Shirt. I can't find it on their site anymore.:(
I never saw those. I'll order one for my daughter - if they make them available again, and an extra men's tee for my son (even though she's a '68 Mustang Fastback fan, and he just bought a new Subaru WRX premium). Damned video games. :eek:

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I never saw those. I'll order one for my daughter - if they make them available again, and an extra men's tee for my son (even though she's a '68 Mustang Fastback fan, and he just bought a new Subaru WRX premium). Damned video games. :eek:
OMG! We need to work on that!! The Barracuda is coming out next year, maybe you can convince them to move on to a real car!! If I see the shirts come up again, I will post the link.:)

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Excellent! Thanks! :D

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
168 Posts

Thank-you so much for this forum. I am glad to be a part of it. my address is Melvin White 5111 route 119 Punxsutawney, Pa. 15767

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.