SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
345 Posts
Is this real or are you practicing for April Fool's Day?

Be careful because my Wife got an e-mail the other day from a Nigerian Prince telling her that the King had passed and left us some money but all that we had to do was send him some money as a sort of good faith gesture or something like that! :D

If it's real, then Congratulations! (y)

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep I had to send some w-9 and DL no money ofcourse and then I’ll be confirmed as the winner tommorow or day after the company will call me or email me and I guesss fly me out to Utah and do a video and they will ship car to my address I honestly thought it was a scam but I did buy a few shirts and sunglasses off there site and got 5X entries so I did buy a few things off there site ...... I’ll believe it when I get a call from 80eighty and get me a plane ticket I was in contact with the firm today that did the drawing 🤯

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
345 Posts
Yep I had to send some w-9 and DL no money ofcourse and then I’ll be confirmed as the winner tommorow or day after the company will call me or email me and I guesss fly me out to Utah and do a video and they will ship car to my address I honestly thought it was a scam but I did buy a few shirts and sunglasses off there site and got 5X entries so I did buy a few things off there site ...... I’ll believe it when I get a call from 80eighty and get me a plane ticket I was in contact with the firm today that did the drawing 🤯
That's Very Cool!!!! Do you have to pay the taxes on it? If so, it's worth it because YOU WON A LAMBORGHINI!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, Congratulations! (y)

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's Very Cool!!!! Do you have to pay the taxes on it? If so, it's worth it because YOU WON A LAMBORGHINI!!!!!!!!!!

Once again, Congratulations! (y)
Thank you yes I do I also won 60k in cash to pay for those taxes check them out 80eighty.com

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,495 Posts
Yes I do I also won 60k to pay with
Are they giving you even more money to pay the extra income tax? And then more money to pay the income tax on that extra income too? Holy hell I wonder where that ends lol.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The
Are they giving you even more money to pay the extra income tax? And then more money to pay the income tax on that extra income too? Holy hell I wonder where that ends lol.
I know right the lady from firm already told me not to spend all the money cause I’ll need some of it for the taxes lol yea I figured that lol I’m waiting on call from them that they got everything they needed last night, deadline is today 4PM eastern time so I made sure to get that w-9 n affidavit to them and DL by today I could barely sleep last night lol I stil don’t believe it , I’ll actually believe it when I get a plane ticket to there location to get the car then I’ll believe it lol my dad thinks it’s a scam until he looked over the forms they sent me then he started saying it’s real it’s real !!!!! Lol I said yea I know I enter into on 80eighty website just bought a few sweatshirts and a pair of sunglasses I didn’t think I would actually win it

·
Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
19 Posts
OMG Congrats!!! I saw that Huracan in the stradman's vlog with him driving it around a few weeks back it's a sick build. I usually enter streetspeed717's giveaways crossing my fingers maybe one day lol

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
787 Posts
I tried with Speedsociety for years but never won. Have a lot of merch from them because their clothes are super nice and worth the price, but I always feel like the less the entry's the more likely the winner. My buddy signed his dad up a few years back and he wont that HulkCat (green hellcat) that they had and he just had 1 entry, that same year I had something close to 150 because of buying so many shirts.

Good job OP. let us know how it drives!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I won $5.00 on a scratch off ticket. Congrats on the big win. Looks like an awesome car.

Reactions: Big_E

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I got call this morning all the paperwork W-9 and affidavit was received last night I’m gonna be announced on Saturday or Sunday on there website Mitch P. From Turlock ,CA I’m so stoked I’ll post update once I get car ofcourse

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OMG Congrats!!! I saw that Huracan in the stradman's vlog with him driving it around a few weeks back it's a sick build. I usually enter streetspeed717's giveaways crossing my fingers maybe one day lol
Yes I entered on inshane designs I’ve been buying from speed society , tunercult , 80eighty sence last October I really can’t believe I’m about to have a huracan

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride, hopefully you're in a area with nice roads as I imagine it will feel every crack and crevices in the road.

Buy a lottery ticket as well, and see if lightening strikes twice, we'll all complain if you win that too, but will you care, lol

Cheers,
Jim

1 - 20 of 61 Posts