SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Widebody Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the Hellcats and I am wondering what is not stock or a "nice upgrade" on what I purchased. Second owner

2019 Hellcat Redeye Widebody
Mileage: 22,300
Color: Knuckle White
Axle Ratio: 3.09
Tires: Mickey Thompson 305/35/R20
Intake: JLT
Spoiler: Performance Spoiler (or whatever it is called with no badge)
Illuminated "SRT" badge airbag

Next steps are mods....

·
Premium Member
2021 Redeye Super Stock
476 Posts
The Mickey Thompson tires and the JLT intake are the only items not stock out of what you listed here. Everything else you mentioned came on the car. The 3.09 rear gear and the performance spoiler are factory upgrade options however.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,104 Posts
Shifter in a manual car can't be considered a mod, nor can a clutch. I get into these arguments all the time with people during street race meets. My car is still stock to me, it has street tires (305 PS4s), a shifter, a bwoody intake and some visual stuff. Nothing on there makes more power, and gives me an edge vs a car. When I hear someone say my car isn't stock because it has 2 mods that pertain to performance I ask them what they would consider stock then, and usually they say how it came from the factory. These are the same idiots that will bring a 2017 SS camaro with slicks and skinnies, gutted, and only want to race stock cars because theirs is "stock"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts