SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
Scat Pack used to be the name a dodge car club. A bunch of drag racers. Dodge shoulda never made a badge of it and put it on a car that some soccer mom or car n coffee guy is gonna buy. Like putting a R/T badge on a mini van. Why Chrysler? Part of the reason I removed all that crap soon as I got my ‘16

Someone up there ^^^ said the ratio’s are better in a 6.4 car vs a HC but it’s subjective. I HATED the ratio’s in the manual 6.4 after just one test drive. Was dead set on a manual until I drove one. Ended up buying a auto

I would suggest driving a 6.4 manual around town before buying that car. If you are used to the 6.2 ratio’s you will prolly hate it. Or maybe you will love it, who knows. It’s different tho so do yourself a favor and know what you are buying

Reactions: 6lbSsFt

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
No line lock no track trany setting but yeah basically 11 to one n/a motor instead of 9.5 blown hc. They lengthened the stroke AND shortened the rods on top of the relatively high CR so it makes some torque. Manual ratios are too low and close together for that combo imo

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
*they realized the ratios blow and put a solenoid in the shifter so it wants to go from low to 4th

Curious what you will think after driving it

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
Show me a ad for another green low mile ‘15 SRT if it’s so high

Bought my ‘16 nine or ten months ago from some rich f*** up on the hill that had 8 garage doors. Car had 10,100 miles on it cuz he had a bunch of others to take his ole lady out in. Whatever. All I did was put a battery in it and flush the cooling system. I drive it every day (almost) put almost 7k easy ha miles on it and it’s fine. Starts to leak I’ll fix it. Starts to tick I’ll yank it. I don’t even have my donor motor yet but chances are in a year or two when it’s ready to drop in this one will not have needed a thing : )

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
And it’s green

Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Hood Grille

Too bad it’s got the manual with the jacked up 1st-4th ratios

Isn’t dude posed to drive it today? Can hardly wait to hear his impression of the combo

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
Naw, that one is under sticker cuz it’s a wide body

🤣

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
Unfortunately I never made it there I found a 2021 Redeye and would never be able to talk the wife into a 2nd Challenger. I was really looking forward to seeing and test driving this vehicle but…. I never made it there due to my recent purchase of my Hellcat. My apologies for this thread essentially being pointless, I really intended on driving and buying this thing if it was this good.
So what all do you have? A hc a re and a ss on order?

Least you could do 4 pages later (ha) is test drive and report back

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
One of the best bands ever. Seen em at a couple back yard party’s in OC. Bradly is buried a mile from here. Yes, a waste

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
I bought the dodge truck that Batman cut off with the lambo in the dark knight. Got it CHEAP so I would say no

*How can ya not dig a band that was that, what’s the word? versatile?

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
10x the miles but custom paint lol

Painted splitter n spoiler, painted vinyl top, n sick ass racing stripes

·
Registered
‘16 A8 Shaker
1,327 Posts
Those wheels look more racey than mine do…

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car is just the wrong color for them : )

*colors

1 - 17 of 17 Posts