SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dodge definately hit a home run with this car! After having it for one week I can honestly say that this car is an F***ING masterpiece. The entire vehicle just screams muscle car perfection. People come runnig over to the car every time i stop and scream IS THAT A HELLCAT? my response is HELL YES! This car is a true bargain and in this day and age,thats rare. Every time I walk by the car on my driveway I gotta take another look , And by the way, if you order pitch Blk. like me ,get the red and blk. interior ,it blows everyone away. This car is loud, not only the engine ,but the radio too and if you like annoying the SH*T out of guys in a Prius ,this car is for you!, auto nav. summer Pzeros, and red belts. CAN THIS CAR TRULLY BE STREET LEGAL? I HOPE NOT.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
913 Posts
Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Reactions: Ohthatguy

·
The Punisher
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,043 Posts
:) Brings out the beast in all of us

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
1,461 Posts
Dodge definately hit a home run with this car! After having it for one week I can honestly say that this car is an F***ING masterpiece. The entire vehicle just screams muscle car perfection. People come runnig over to the car every time i stop and scream IS THAT A HELLCAT? my response is HELL YES! This car is a true bargain and in this day and age,thats rare. Every time I walk by the car on my driveway I gotta take another look , And by the way, if you order pitch Blk. like me ,get the red and blk. interior ,it blows everyone away. This car is loud, not only the engine ,but the radio too and if you like annoying the SH*T out of guys in a Prius ,this car is for you!, auto nav. summer Pzeros, and red belts. CAN THIS CAR TRULLY BE STREET LEGAL? I HOPE NOT.
The only thing red on my seats is going to be the seat belts :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Glad you love it! Now where's mine:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.