Looks great. Different.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,988 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I dig it minus the tire letters. What front splitter is that?

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,981 Posts
Do you take your Wrapped Cat to the dragstrip?

My husbands "Top Cat" Challenger Hellcat has a wrapp on the hood and trunk.
I'm wondering how a wrapp would be taken care of on a HC. That goes to strip and gets Burnout tar all over it?

Linda :)

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Do you take your Wrapped Cat to the dragstrip?

My husbands "Top Cat" Challenger Hellcat has a wrapp on the hood and trunk.
I'm wondering how a wrapp would be taken care of on a HC. That goes to strip and gets Burnout tar all over it?

yes its a different color now and its a mid 9 sec car

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,981 Posts
yes its a different color now and its a mid 9 sec car
Cool
What I'm wonder is, how do you keep the wrap clean from Burnout tar? Is there special care or products?

Thanks

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
222 Posts
Cool
What I'm wonder is, how do you keep the wrap clean from Burnout tar? Is there special care or products?

Thanks
I would think painter's tape would work to keep it clean. Its ugly but gets the job done. [email protected] did a video on coating his rear quarterpanels with Clear PlastiDip which seems like it would work too... Dont think it would adhere too much to be peeled off a wrap.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,981 Posts
I would think painter's tape would work to keep it clean. Its ugly but gets the job done. [email protected] did a video on coating his rear quarterpanels with Clear PlastiDip which seems like it would work too... Dont think it would adhere too much to be peeled off a wrap.
I'm female and I don't use Pam .....but I do use Old English Orange polish. The liquid kind that I can wipe on a coating. It works great, the tar stuff washes off pretty easy.

A wrapp isn't paint. OR is it no different.
So I'm just thinking about the durability of it. Tape on Tape off, is not a problem?
I know its tuff stuff !
I've never seen anyone post one way or the other about wrapped quarter panels care for or from burnouts.
So I'm just asking. :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
how much was the wrap? Weighing a matte black wrap.
Thanks
Price can vary greatly depending on which shop you choose to go to. Some include door jambs and some charge extra if you want them done. When i got my scat pack charger wrapped in 2016 it was around $2k.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
193 Posts
Thanks, that is a reasonable price! Did you do the jambs as well for that price? I have a white cat, looking for matte black or sublime, so jambs will be necessary! Hahaha

21 - 40 of 53 Posts