SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Wrapped my hood

10768 53
Since the factory couldn't I did it myself. What do you think?

• Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Left Shark
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,141 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost? I've never checked into having anything wrapped before.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,039 Posts
Buddy, looks awesome! What's that other car in your signature, an imposter? :D
I really like the black hood look on TorRed. Looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost? I've never checked into having anything wrapped before.
$300 installed

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buddy, looks awesome! What's that other car in your signature, an imposter? :D
I really like the black hood look on TorRed. Looks amazing.
I call it a reproduction

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Buddy, How long did it take you to complete the hood, I like the look my car is also Torred
I paid to have it done and it was dropped off at Noon and done by 1pm. But they had to let it sit inside for a couple hours to warm up, it was 20 degrees this morning!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
I paid to have it done and it was dropped off at Noon and done by 1pm. But they had to let it sit inside for a couple hours to warm up, it was 20 degrees this morning!
Wow, time works different in your state !!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
213 Posts
That looks awesome!! I'm going to get my roof and deck lid done also when I get mine. Planing on geting all my black trim and front splitter hydro dipped like my typhoon ground affects. Base color will be billet silver with carbon fiber overlay. My typhoon is billet silver too.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Gmc Sport utility vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Gmc

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,084 Posts
Since the factory couldn't I did it myself. What do you think?

Looks Great Buddy, and if you ever get tired of it you can pull it off no harm no foul!:)

Do they pop out the heat extractor and intake grids and then pop them back in or do they go right up to them?
Also did they leave a clean line from the wrap on the inside of the hood edge, a picture would be cool thanks.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Looks great Buddy! Where did you have that work done? I stopped at FastSigns on 29th street the other day and they claim that the could do it but no price was discussed. They did the Strobe Stripe on my 2008 SRT Challenger and I was pleased with their work. Still undecided where to go.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Love the hood and off topic nice Typhoon. Haven't seen one of those in a long time.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.