SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Looks great Buddy! Where did you have that work done? I stopped at FastSigns on 29th street the other day and they claim that the could do it but no price was discussed. They did the Strobe Stripe on my 2008 SRT Challenger and I was pleased with their work. Still undecided where to go.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Premier Graphics on Clay in Wyoming.
Thanks! I'll check them out before doing anything else. Gotta tell you again, your car is looking Badasssssss!!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Buddy,

Do you know offhand whether the product used was a 3M product? Specifically
3M 1080 Satin Black Vinyl?

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Sure changes the appearance it looks FANTASTIC. Wife now really wants her pearl white done. Birthday present?
Just remember, Barry, "happy wife, happy life!" Now, If you can just pull that one off and keep it a surprise!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
I asked him if I could take it through the car wash and he said yes. I'm lazy so that's what I will do.
I had exactly the same concern about the car wash (fortunately I've found a place that has been very gentle with the finishes on my Porsche and my 08 Chally). Thanks for answering that!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,373 Posts
Would like to see them do the process
There's all kinds of YouTube stuff out there showing the wrapping process. I have watched several and it seems that there are differing opinions as to the "proper" way to do a wrap. It's pretty fascinating, actually.

Reactions: magnummrk
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.