SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He followed me then revved up behind me then following 3 stop lights off the freeway exit he pulled beside me and revved up two times. The cars around us drove real slow and was wondering why this guy or what this guy was doing.
I looked straight and he left cause I don't street race pot'na. Just happened a few minutes ago.

·
Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,050 Posts
He followed me then revved up behind me then following 3 stop lights off the freeway exit he pulled beside me and revved up two times. The cars around us drove real slow and was wondering why this guy or what this guy was doing.
I looked straight and he left cause I don't street race pot'na. Just happened a few minutes ago.
Pictures or we don't believe you.
Lol

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Demon
2,594 Posts
Dang I wish it would have been me, I would have waxed him.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dang I wish it would have been me, I would have waxed him.
yeah i'm sure many would have, but I had to bring home my fiance her blueberry scone and cantaloupe fruit from whole foods in one piece LMAO that was top priority.

·
BMF
4,459 Posts
Should have Slapped Him Around !!!!!
Maybe he would have seen the light and joined Hellcat.Org !!!

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
537 Posts
yeah i'm sure many would have, but I had to bring home my fiance her blueberry scone and cantaloupe fruit from whole foods in one piece LMAO that was top priority.
Nice to know you have your priorities straight. Lol
Street racing is not a good thing,
way to many chances for something to go horribly wrong.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Good job Carnage, it's funny watching all these guys pull up to us and want to race. I've had idiots in compact cars to work trucks want to race and I just laugh and keep on cruising.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
152 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
152 Posts
You should have shown him what the cats all about. He would've went right to the nearest dodge dealer to trade in that over priced meat ball and purchased a hellcat charger and challenger. we will have to stand our ground when these clowns test us. as long as its in controlled area. don't want to see anyone get hurt.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You should have shown him what the cats all about. He would've went right to the nearest dodge dealer to trade in that over priced meat ball and purchased a hellcat charger and challenger. we will have to stand our ground when these clowns test us. as long as its in controlled area. don't want to see anyone get hurt.
yeah there were other people around so i didn't want to start a scene and get into any potential trouble

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
11,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good job Carnage, it's funny watching all these guys pull up to us and want to race. I've had idiots in compact cars to work trucks want to race and I just laugh and keep on cruising.
lol thanks Angel!!! sure is - we can laugh all the way when we think it's not worth our gas and time to race them haha

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.