SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just ordered the AES delete and getting ready to modify the exhaust. I am removing the stock mid muffler and replacing with a spintech 9000 or the dynomax mini bullets. Has anyone gone either route? With the spin techs I figure if it isn’t loud enough at that point I can do the resonator delete. I think with the mini bullets I would be tempted to replace the stock resonators with the vibrant resonators to try to control drone.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I went with the mfr-1 kit
I liked it better than zip trying things to the underside of my car

I'm thinking about going with a shoenfeld race muffler. Ther 96db one

But I'm not sold on that muffler yet

·
Premium Member
2,778 Posts
I went with the mfr-1 kit
I liked it better than zip trying things to the underside of my car

I'm thinking about going with a shoenfeld race muffler. Ther 96db one

But I'm not sold on that muffler yet
Funny since I did the exact opposite :)

I first replaced with the mids with the Dynomax race bullets - after buying the MFER plates. I was going to add these , but after spending a summer with the race bullets, I don't see a need to make my exhaust any louder. For me, in this configuration, it's loud when needed and very mellow when cruising - I can still hear all of the whining coming from the passenger seat occupant :(

I might try the plates this year to see how it sounds.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I order the AES trunk mount kit. I will have to check out the MFER as I haven’t heard of them. I did decide to go with the dynamic race bullets. Between this site and the reviews on Amazon I figured for 50 bucks I can’t lose. I will keep the resonators on for now. Besides, the money saved can go to the Pedal Commander or V3.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I went with the trunk mounted AES delete kit, Spintech 9000 series and deleted the resonators. Not too loud at idle but it sounds good when I get on it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts