SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 8 months of reading all the information I could find, looking at this site, looking at photos and cars everywhere that I could locate one it is all over now. I started this process looking at the 1320 Challenger.

I continued looking at Challengers and even a few Hellcats while trying to decide what I really planned to do with this new car, once I pulled the trigger. I looked at all the specifications I could find. I made my decision and moved forward putting a plan into action.

That plan finally resulted in picking up my new Challenger over 4th of July weekend! What I am the proud owner of is a result of being patient and watching my plan unfold.

When I left the dealership I had the pleasure of bringing home a

2019 Triple Nickel Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody!

Thanks everyone for all the good information. I look forward to being an active member on this site. I hope to learn all I can and also share what I can to help others.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
248 Posts
After 8 months of reading all the information I could find, looking at this site, looking at photos and cars everywhere that I could locate one it is all over now. I started this process looking at the 1320 Challenger.

I continued looking at Challengers and even a few Hellcats while trying to decide what I really planned to do with this new car, once I pulled the trigger. I looked at all the specifications I could find. I made my decision and moved forward putting a plan into action.

That plan finally resulted in picking up my new Challenger over 4th of July weekend! What I am the proud owner of is a result of being patient and watching my plan unfold.

Thanks everyone for all the good information. I look forward to being an active member on this site. I hope to learn all I can and also share what I can to help others.
Congrats on your new ride!!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,618 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
585 Posts
The cool thing is we are all like a kid in the candy store they did so many good things that it really is hard to pick thee one that you want the most, it really is a tough decision. I have a 15 hellcat and look all the time at either a different one or an addition to drive year round. It is a win win situation, glad you found the car for you!

·
Administrator
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,157 Posts
Congratulations on the Widebody SP. Great choice. Drive safe and cheers!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone! I am working on getting some photos to post up.

It was always going to be Triple Nickel. When l had them change from the 1320 to the Widebody I just knew it would look that much better and boy was it a great decision!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Finally back in town late last night from a work trip. Currently enjoying watching the NHRA finals in Denver.

Dodge is really putting on a show. Showing a F8 Widebody Scat driving all over the place in the Denver area. The commercials are cool as well. Especially the Triple Nickel Hellcat Challenger WB!!

All the while the 15 Cent WB_Scat sits comfortably in the garage with 35 miles on it!

Enjoyed the 1320 coverage as well! Would like to have one of those Dodge banners!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,356 Posts
Pics or you're out of the club.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,982 Posts

Congratulations and welcome!

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,982 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
786 Posts
You.. my friend absolutely nailed it. Months of waiting and patience obviously gave you what you wanted in spades. Congrats and enjoy one unique ride. Post some pics when you can and be safe breaking that beast in...!

1 - 20 of 190 Posts