SRT Hellcat Forum banner

181 - 200 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I managed 3 kids in the back of mine one time, with the wife in the passenger seat-kids didn't complain these cars are very spacious
The better half has a hard time getting her handbag in the backseat. I just laugh. Will never have anybody in the back anyway. I thought about doing backseat delete but I do like the option of the sound deadening and also like the fold down feature!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Well the WB is setting at 1,218 miles so far and is ready for spring to get here. The only thing I want to get is the spare tire kit before spring arrives! Then tinted windows before the heat arrives.

What plans do you have for your Challenger between now and spring?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hood wrap, sound deadening to cure the vibration on the back deck.

You have a link for the spare tire kit

Edit side skirt rock guard too

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #184
Do the ZL1 stuff as soon as possible! Looking forward to seeing the wrap.

Google modern spare tire.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Was going to buy some new race ramps to use on the WB since the ones I have do not accommodate the wide tires. Now I am thinking I might add additional money to what I was planning to spend on the ramps and try the new quick jack system. Wondering what others think about the quick jack system?

Would love to hear what your experiences have been!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
The better half has a hard time getting her handbag in the backseat. I just laugh. Will never have anybody in the back anyway. I thought about doing backseat delete but I do like the option of the sound deadening and also like the fold down feature!
Maybe since she is your Better Half :) something like this might be appreciated.
There are other products too that can be found if you search.
I find in general there is not enough space for anything extra in the front area.

Linda :)

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
After 8 months of reading all the information I could find, looking at this site, looking at photos and cars everywhere that I could locate one it is all over now. I started this process looking at the 1320 Challenger.

I continued looking at Challengers and even a few Hellcats while trying to decide what I really planned to do with this new car, once I pulled the trigger. I looked at all the specifications I could find. I made my decision and moved forward putting a plan into action.

That plan finally resulted in picking up my new Challenger over 4th of July weekend! What I am the proud owner of is a result of being patient and watching my plan unfold.

When I left the dealership I had the pleasure of bringing home a

2019 Triple Nickel Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody!

Thanks everyone for all the good information. I look forward to being an active member on this site. I hope to learn all I can and also share what I can to help others.
awesome man congrats.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
The grass is growing and the trees are blooming and the WB Scat is ready to get some exercise only 1,263 miles so far. It is time to wake this :sleep: car up and get out for some fun. Hoping the rain stays away for a few days.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,043 Posts
Glad you are out having some Fassst Fun so much changed so quickly in the World!

All well here!

Linda :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
999 Posts
im close to 9500 and I bought it last year in May...:)

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #197 (Edited)
im close to 9500 and I bought it last year in May...:)
Man you are wearing that beautiful PCP WB out! Hopefully soon we all will make it through this craziness and be able to get back to some type of norm.

I have another admission and that is 15 Cent has not even been washed yet. Now the front wheels that is a different story. They been washed 4 times in the 1,400 miles. Wonder what Dodge was thinking? I know I know I can install aftermarket front pads and my answer to that is nope!

Stay safe out there!

·
Registered
129 Posts
After 8 months of reading all the information I could find, looking at this site, looking at photos and cars everywhere that I could locate one it is all over now. I started this process looking at the 1320 Challenger.

I continued looking at Challengers and even a few Hellcats while trying to decide what I really planned to do with this new car, once I pulled the trigger. I looked at all the specifications I could find. I made my decision and moved forward putting a plan into action.

That plan finally resulted in picking up my new Challenger over 4th of July weekend! What I am the proud owner of is a result of being patient and watching my plan unfold.

When I left the dealership I had the pleasure of bringing home a

2019 Triple Nickel Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody!

Thanks everyone for all the good information. I look forward to being an active member on this site. I hope to learn all I can and also share what I can to help others.
It did not happen without pics!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
5,849 Posts
Wonder what Dodge was thinking? I know I know I can install aftermarket front pads and my answer to that is nope!
They were thinking what you are thinking, that this is a 200 mph car and it's going to have the brakes to stop it, brake dust be damned!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

181 - 200 of 225 Posts