SRT Hellcat Forum banner

201 - 220 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
They were thinking what you are thinking, that this is a 200 mph car and it's going to have the brakes to stop it, brake dust be damned!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Well not sure it will ever see past what it can achieve in a quarter mile, but who knows. Plus it gives something for the better half to do since she has little hands. 😀

Man those rotor edges can do a number on you!

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
992 Posts
Man I hate that happened to your car!
Sucks I came from the Charger R/T Road & Track (2015) then decided I needed more power and then picked up the Charger 392 (2017 loaded) then I got my Challenger WideBody (2019) with most options I wanted just not the color I wanted (all these cars were close to 2 1/2 apart) and someone took it same day I did my closing on property from my apt... and my place now has a garage. Sucks. So when they took it I did get it back but it didn’t feel the same. I decided not to pursue dodge anymore as I was on my 3rd 1 and gave the 5.0 a shot! I miss the 392 and dodge marketing and the power dollars significantly everyday and part of me wants to jump back into a hot MOPAr with power dollars and a smoking deal but the 5 oh will be staying a while I guess. I am enjoying it as well...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
999 Posts
so looks like you will have a Coyote and a Hellcat? lol

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
im close to 9500 and I bought it last year in May...:)
Well I got the total miles upto 1,465 :eek: just got back from a nice drive on a road with several curves on it after the wife and I went over to the lake for a refreshing morning walk.

Also did my first free appearance modification and it looks much better, sorry Dodge!

Hope everyone has a Safe Memorial Day..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
999 Posts
what free appearance mod did you do?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Simple one, but it is a nice improvement. Removed Dodge off back of car between the taillights.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #210 (Edited)
Well to celebrate 6.4.20, I just had to take the 6.4 WB Scat out for a drive. On that drive I got to watch the odometer click over to 1,500 miles. I have had the car for almost a year now!

I hope everyone got to enjoy using their 6.4 Hemi on 6.4.20. Post some photos if you want. Always up to seeing other folks and their cars. A virtual car show is always good.

IMG_20200604_082653.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
You need to drive it more! Had mine for 6 months and done double that mileage.

Its weird, all my life I’ve been the guy who has multiple cars always clean in my shop. But ever since getting myScat wb I just don’t nit pick over it. I just wanna get out there and row the gears and enjoy the car for what it is. My car as it sits waiting for my new wheels to arrive

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
999 Posts
is yours lowered?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
The grass is growing and the trees are blooming and the WB Scat is ready to get some exercise only 1,263 miles so far. It is time to wake this car up and get out for some fun. Hoping the rain stays away for a few days.
,#4 ×coach is the 32jN233333. ,,,

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #216 (Edited)
Hereispappagray, I agree with you these cars are for sure fun to drive. Hope to have more fun with it soon. The wife and I were able to go for a nice drive today.

Look forward to seeing what your new wheels look like.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I get out once a week with a group of guys and go for a “spirited” run ahah.

I’ll post a thread with them and the specs. No one shares specs on wheels for these cars, all the vendors are tight lipped about it. But, I went with my own specs and very happy I did fitment is really good

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #218 (Edited)
Well it is time for my 2nd upcoming oil change with a whopping 1,800 +/-miles on the Hemi by the time I have to change the oil. Got my new Race Ramps just in time. I chose the 67-inch 2 piece set, also went with the HD version supporting 5k lbs. so I can use for my truck as well. For those that have wondered this set will work fine on stock ride height WB Challengers! These are also for 12-inch wide tires with a 10-1/2 inch total height lift.

IMG_20200613_115641.jpg
IMG_20200613_115853.jpg

Now if you have lowered your Challenger, Race Ramps have you covered with the addition of their extensions. I currently needed the extensions for another vehicle. I will have the extensions to use once lowered.

IMG_20200613_115429.jpg

On the WB Scat, I will use the extensions on the back to lift those tires 2.5 inches for now.

IMG_20200613_115530.jpg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #219 (Edited)
1 year is almost here and the oil and filter is all changed with the mileage at only 1,579 miles. Now the the WB Scat is ready for another 6 months. This changing oil every 6 months seems silly. Due to this COVID crisis I only managed to get 488 miles on the car during the second 6 month period.

Cannot give any reason to get denied on a warranty claim over oil.

Hope everyone has a Safe 4th of July!

201 - 220 of 225 Posts