SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
Demon destroyer gray
121 Posts
Something is better than nothing, dodge has been slow to help owners secure these vehicles. Guardian is a flat out joke and the factory alarms are trash so at least they’re trying to do something.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Something is better than nothing, dodge has been slow to help owners secure these vehicles. Guardian is a flat out joke and the factory alarms are trash so at least they’re trying to do something.
yes agreed

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
He's from Canada, let's not make the border any tougher. :) I looked at my gauges the other day, and in PARK, it toggles between 0 and 1 HP; In DRIVE, 4 or 5 HP. I think it's a fantastic thing, considering it's free.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's from Canada, let's not make the border any tougher. :) I looked at my gauges the other day, and in PARK, it toggles between 0 and 1 HP; In DRIVE, 4 or 5 HP. I think it's a fantastic thing, considering it's free.
you got it done already?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,129 Posts
No, supposedly Q2 it comes out. I was just stating what I saw when I checked the SRT pages, still stock. With that low HP, they won't go anywhere!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah so basically should be available this week 😬. but what I wanna know is do we need to key in they code ALL time or only when we arm it......cause if i gotta put in the code every time I start the car then im out..

·
Super Moderator
Jeep GC Trackhawk
2,517 Posts
yeah so basically should be available this week 😬. but what I wanna know is do we need to key in they code ALL time or only when we arm it......cause if i gotta put in the code every time I start the car then im out..

I'm pretty sure you only need to put in the code when you want to set it in anti-theft mode. No different than Valet Mode.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
951 Posts
Sounds to me like it will be a mode, like Valet, that has to be selected. I don’t think it will be on 100% of the time.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
540 Posts
I really don't see how this will help anything, personally....

I'd much prefer they just send me a club for the steering wheel, at least that would actually help...

·
Registered
Demon destroyer gray
121 Posts
I really don't see how this will help anything, personally....

I'd much prefer they just send me a club for the steering wheel, at least that would actually help...
A club that doesn’t help they cut through steering wheels to get past those.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Better than nothing, however if the thief has a buddy to tow the car with, dodges anti-theft doesn't really do much

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
413 Posts
I have both the Club and the AutoLock Brake Lock. I prefer the brake lock over the Club. If you can't depress the brake pedal, you can't start the car (automatics). If you drive an M6, immobilize the clutch pedal instead of the brake for the same reason. Bonus double layer of security. Even if a thief can defeat the brake lock on the clutch pedal, he still has to know how to drive stick! :D

1 - 20 of 67 Posts