SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I emailed ZL1 and they make the rear extensions for the standard body only and not for WideBody, but when examining the rear part where the extension actually screws on to, the body panel between my widebody and standard body seem to be the same, need your thoughts before i order some and try them.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so I emailed ZL1 and they make the rear extensions for the standard body only and not for WideBody, but when examining the rear part where the extension actually screws on to, the body panel between my widebody and standard body seem to be the same, need your thoughts before i order some and try them.

the video of install

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
125 Posts
Looks to be the same, I’m sure it’s taken into account of the flare, nothing a trim job won’t take care of...

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right? thats what I thought so too....

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
125 Posts
Have you asked them if it is possible for it to fit, or have they tried?

I would also say that on the narrow body even with 305/315, those extensions would seem to block some “kick up” from the tires. These on a widebody, would not.. that’s my second assumption

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will email and ask them that,they just respond back very slow.....ugh

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

gonna order from this place...fits widbody

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they never did even after I told them that I got from another place and refrenced to them that they should make what they had and never responded. In fact my part wasnt shipped for an approx. 5 days until I emailed them and then all of a sudden I have a tracking number and the item is on its way. I ordered the rear ones from another vendor and it already came to me and now just I need to put it on.

Reactions: SportyJames

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I did get the rear side skirts from Family Customs within a week from California to Chicago and its a wet weave real carbon fiber

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ill take a pic of the product just so you can see the quality and then once I put it on.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Reactions: SportyJames

·