SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the side skirts on their WB Challenger and if you can you post some pics. I’m wanting to get these but I’m afraid they look kinda cheap. I had a set of side skirts I put on my C7 and they were full carbon fiber and looked amazing. I have Xpel on the lower half of the car as well as the flares but they are still getting chewed up pretty bad. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts
I have the rock gaurds and the side skirts on and totally completes the look, it should of came this way from the factory. The product is very well made!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I have a bit of a road trip in a few weeks and want to get these ordered and installed before hand.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just ordered them! I have the ZL1 mud flaps so glad to see they fit. Seems to be an easy install but if there are any tips let me know.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
955 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,611 Posts
Looks good guys. More money I’m gonna spend. I wish I can leave 1 dam car in my life stock! Lol

·
Have Guns Will Travel
Challenger SRT Hellcat
6,302 Posts
Does anyone have the ZL1 side skirts with the OEM splash guards? Wonder how it looks with the OEM and not the ZL1 splash guards.
I do and it looks pretty damn awesome. I understand they are making changes on the rear extensions for use with the OEM
rock guards.
IMG_1898.jpg
IMG_1898.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
View attachment 528715 Your flares will thank you.
For me it’s the plastic piece under the flares that’s getting tore up. My flares are covered but the plastic piece after 3000 miles looks like it’s been shot with bird shot. I’m hoping the skirts will help and I’ll maybe replace the plastic pieces. Yes I’m that guy.

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
For me it’s the plastic piece under the flares that’s getting tore up. My flares are covered but the plastic piece after 3000 miles looks like it’s been shot with bird shot. I’m hoping the skirts will help and I’ll maybe replace the plastic pieces. Yes I’m that guy.

I agree. I'm monitoring that now myself because my lower rocker panels are nicked pretty good. If it continues to hold well I will replace it and have the Xpel redone on the flares. So far so good.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,223 Posts

Yep mine was too..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
144 Posts
how are they attached and I see most of you have a wide body, I'm wondering how it looks with a nonwide body

·
HOTM Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,341 Posts
how are they attached and I see most of you have a wide body, I'm wondering how it looks with a nonwide body
They come with clips that attach to your pinch welds and a screw to secure. There's an install video on YouTube. Page 1 Paladin06 has them on his standard body.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts