SRT Hellcat Forum banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
484 Posts
IMO at the end of the day you have to ask yourself what’s more important, rock chips up the side of your doors or the possibility of someone thinking the ZL1 side skirts look cheap? I went with the side skirts, they work well as protectors! and screw what quarter gapers think about them in traffic! they’re not the ones that have to deal with the rock chips

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
138 Posts
IMO. I think is was an error in the manufacturing process. We had some of the same issues. I know at least 3 other guys that have them and no issues at all with install. When I called Matt wasn't in anger was more of letting him know that this may be an issue for others.
I too sent detailed pictures and measurements to the guys @ ZL1 as well as additional instructions on how to install the skirts.... hopefully it will benefit those who purchase in the future.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,054 Posts
I too sent detailed pictures and measurements to the guys @ ZL1 as well as additional instructions on how to install the skirts.... hopefully it will benefit those who purchase in the future.
The actual length of the skirts I got were dead on. They aligned with the fenders perfect. The rearmost bracket hole on each skirt needs to be moved forward only like 1/2" tops. That will allow access to reach the set screws even with the panels on. They should test each model they are meant to fit in their shop......and they should re-test every year on the newest models in case something changed. But I hope if nothing else, they'll realize they need to look into their own instructions closer.

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
28 Posts
Is there a discount code for these right now? I'd like to pick some up for my newly acquired WB

121 - 128 of 128 Posts