SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Compared to other brands, the market for Mopar aero/aesthetic mods is limited. With that said, the ZL1 diffuser is the best option that's currently on the market IMO. However, I have a P4D extreme diff brace. And after reviewing the install videos I don't know if they will be compatible together. I'm curious if anyone with a differential brace has successfully installed this diffuser without issue? Also worth noting, my rear crossmember is NOT threaded. So securing the diff-bolts can be a task.

Any information, walk-throughs, pictures, etc. appreciated.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,249 Posts
One of the very industrious members did that here a little while back. The results look perfect and he also posted some pictures. If you poke around enough you will find it. He even included links to where he outsourced the spacers. Good luck .

Reactions: ckeysvt

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of the very industrious members did that here a little while back. The results look perfect and he also posted some pictures. If you poke around enough you will find it. He even included links to where he outsourced the spacers. Good luck .
Thank you. I just found the thread. Hopefully he/she may chime in. My concern is if their install had a threaded crossmember or not.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,249 Posts
Hel Yes. Nice clean job there. I would love to know the particulars on the hardware. Same as in that thread I mention above? I have it saved somewhere.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
130 Posts
I have the aluminum differential brace.The spacers they sent with the diffuser were to long and caused the diffuser to hang to low at the differential to suit me. So I bent a piece of galvanized metal,that matched the diffuser, and added it to the end of the diffuser. With the end facing the differential curved up so as to catch less air.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,249 Posts
Nicely done. Looks great, thanks.

·
Registered
A Van Down by the River
7,264 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.