SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
589 Posts
Yep, thinking I may have to change out the ZL1 for a Mopar set as those look Factory and nice. Thing is, when standing beside my car ( not a photo) I don't see my ZL1. And I like that as I am not a mud flap fan. But I question the amount of protection I get now. I added 3M film behind all 4 wheels when I did my bra install last week so now thinking it is not as much as a priority as the next items on my list (window tint and a oil catch can then shifter) but if I had it to do over I may have done the Mopar flaps and still thinking I may still do it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
May 2018 UPDATE:

***Check My Original Post 1 for updates***

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
613 Posts
What's everyone's thoughts on these for the widebody? Just watched ZL1"s videos of the install, rather surprised that there is nothing more holding them on but the clips and optional screw (as explained in their video). Anyone have these fly off?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody
141 Posts
What's everyone's thoughts on these for the widebody? Just watched ZL1"s videos of the install, rather surprised that there is nothing more holding them on but the clips and optional screw (as explained in their video). Anyone have these fly off?
I've had a set on my Widebody. Fit nice and I haven't had any problem with them coming off. I ordered the deluxe set. Also ordered the side skirts last week, they haven't arrived yet.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
1,098 Posts
ordered my side skirts and they are here... looking to get the rock guards next.... BUT Im still waiting for my car to be delivered....sigh

·
Have Guns Will Travel
2019 Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye - 2015 Challenger Hellcat
6,271 Posts
Hang in there it will be worth the wait.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
352 Posts
I love my Deluxe Rock Guards!

When ordering rock guards for a Widebody from the ZL1 add-on website do you order TWO if you want rock guards for the front and rear?

BTW love your car...that color awesome and the rock guards look very nice.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Does the smooth or rough part of the guard go on the backside of the car?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.